Azelis continues acquisition campaign with Rhodia buy
- Azelis targets European buys. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/16/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p32
The article reports that Azelis has revealed further details of its acquisition plans. Azelis' proposed purchase in Germany should be finalised soon. The company has merged its UK plastics companies, Pan Polymers and Polymers Direct, into Azelis Plastics UK. Plans are under way to have the new...
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
No abstract available.
- European M&A kaleidoscope shows its colours. Baker, John; Boswell, Clay // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p26
The article looks at the mergers and acquisitions activity in the European chemical industry. Mergers and acquisitions activity continues its relentless progress across the EU chemical spectrum, from commodities to specialities, industrial gases to pharmaceuticals and chemical distribution to...
- OMG to Acquire Coating Additives Firm from Lanxess. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;9/5/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 29, p16
The article presents updates on mergers and acquisitions in the chemical industry. Several suppliers to the paint industry announced deals in August 2007 including OM Group, which agreed to purchase specialty coating additives supplier Botchers from Lanxess. Sherwin-Williams (SW) plans to...
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/21/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p7
Provides information on several worldwide mergers and acquisitions as of June 21, 2004. Summary of U.S. public merger activity greater than $50 million; Private targets greater than $50 million; Divestitures greater than $50 million.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/9/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p7
Presents information on worldwide mergers and acquisitions as of August 2004. Summary of U.S. public merger activity greater than $50 million; Summary of U.S. merger activity between $10 million and $50 million; Summary of completed transactions; Foreign targets greater than $100 million.
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p1
Presents a graphical representation of merger and acquisition deal volume and value in the U.S. from July 26, 2005 to August 1, 2005.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p7
Presents a summary of worldwide mergers and acquisitions, as of April 25, 2005. Public merger activity in the U.S. greater than 50 million dollars; Private targets greater than 50 million dollars; Divestitures greater than 50 million dollars.
- Does the merger paradox exist even without any regulations? Evidence from Germany in the pre-1914 period. Kling, Gerhard // Empirica;Dec2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p315
This paper measures the market response triggered by merger announcements in an environment without regulations and without a strong separation of ownership and control in Germany. Based on event study methods applied to daily data and regression analyses, I evaluate whether the merger paradox...