- Firms get set to bid for Nizhnekamsk contract. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 61, p26
The article reports on the bid for engineering contracts which is being prepared by Nizhnekkamsk Refinery for its refining and petrochemicals complex in Nizhnekamsk in Tartarstan, Russia. The project is expected to cost several billion dollars and include production units for three main...
- Contractors win bid extension. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/7/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 36, p11
This article reports on the decision to extend the deadline to submit bids for an East Coast refinery project at Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia, until September 29, 2007. Contractors have requested extra time to complete their submission. Five companies are expected to make bids, including Foster...
- Foster Wheeler wins project management role at Ras Tanura. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/5/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 49, p26
The article reports that Foster Wheeler Corp. and KBR Inc. have won contracts to manage the $22-26bn Ras Tanura refinery upgrade and integrated petrochemicals complex. The scheme will upgrade the refinery to produce 1 million barrels of oil per day and integrate it with a petrochemicals...
- New effort to revive Nasiriyah refinery project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/26/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the meetings held by the Iraqi Oil Ministry with international engineering companies for a key contract on the Nasiriyah refinery project in the region. The attendees included Fluor Corp., Foster Wheeler and Kellogg Brown & Root, Paris, France-based Technip and Australian...
- Partners still evaluating bids for $5bn Petro Rabigh phase 2. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/6/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p10
The article informs that bids are still being evaluated by Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical for the planned phase 2 expansion of the PetroRabigh refinery and petrochemicals complex on the west coast of Saudi Arabia.
- Petronas awards more Rapid contracts, Toyo gets cracker. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;8/25/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p19
The article reports that chemical producer Petronas in Malaysia will offer more contracts for its Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) initiative that focuses on the development of a complex of facilities where crude distillation operations will be performed.
- Sohar refinery moves ahead. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/16/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p12
Presents information on the submission of bids for the engineering, procurement and construction contracts at the proposed Sohar oil refinery in Oman.
- Baghdad set to award deals for refinery construction. James, Ed // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/18/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 29, p18
The article reports that Baghdad, Iraq is set to make awards for two engineering contracts covering the construction of oil refineries at Nasiriyah and Karbala, as it seeks to increase its refining capacity and reduce its dependence on importing refined products. Australia's WorleyParsons and...
- Saudi Aramco extends deadline for Jizan scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/27/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 30, p12
The article reports that Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Aramco) has extended the deadline to bid on the engineering, procurement and construction contracts for its Jizan refinery project in Saudi Arabia until September 15, 2012, and provides a list of prequalified companies.