Degussa pushes on into China
- â€¦Commissions Methyl Mercaptan Plant in Germany. // Chemical Week;6/18/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 22, p9
Focuses on the methyl mercaptan plant commissioned by Degussa in Germany. Description of the plant; Production capacity of the plant.
- Degussa to Build Integrated MMA Complex in China. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/13/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the plan of Degussa, a Germany-based chemical company, to build a methyl methacrylate (MMA) complex in China. Rank of Degussa as among MMA manufacturers worldwide; Capacity of the complex which will be built in China; Plans of Degussa.
- Degussa Puts Plants in Shanghai On-Stream. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p18
The article reports that the polyesters and colorants plants of Degussa AG in the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Shanghai, China have begun their operations. The DYNAPOL coating polyesters of the Polyesters & Adhesive Resins Business lines are applied mainly in hard but at the same time...
- Degussa Shortlists Three Sites for China Project. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/17/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Degussa has shortlisted Caojing, Nanjing and Qingdao as possible sites for chemical plants in China. Amount that the company plans to invest in the project; Factors considered in choosing the location; Advantages of each site.
- Degussa-Huls to Boost Fine Chemicals. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;11/10/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 42, p28
Deals with the plans of Degussa-Huls to expand its fine chemicals plants. Comments from Jurgen Amort, head of the fine chemicals division of Degussa-Huls; Projected amount of the planned expansion projects; Other investments of Degussa-Huls.
- Degussa inaugurates plant for the production of Degamin IPDA in Antwerp. // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p75
Reports on Degussa Antwerpen NV's inauguration of an isophorone diamine (IPDA) plant in Frankfurt, Germany. Key features of the IPDA plant; Industrial uses of IPDA.
- Degussa poised for new growth after first 25 years in Alabama. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/23/98, Vol. 254 Issue 21, p5
Reports on DeGussa Corp.'s celebration of the 25th anniversary of its chemical plant in Mobile, Alabama. Overview on the growth in total investments in the chemical plant; Increase in production capacity at the facility; Future growth plans; List of the company's strongest products in the...
- Degussa opens sodium cyanide terminal to serve eastern Canada. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/12/98, Vol. 254 Issue 15, p47
Reports on the dedication of Degussa Corp.'s sodium cyanide terminal and laboratory facilities in Quebec. Guest for the dedication ceremony; Background on the company and the facility.
- Degussa-Huls Supplies GE Bayer. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;11/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 44, p45
Reports on the contract signed by Degussa-Huls to build a pyrogenic silica plant at Bayer's Leverkusen, Germany site. Purpose of the plant; Capacity; Companies where Degussa-Huls produces pyrogenic silica.