Auto cloud has silver lining
- Ford begins building new models. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;7/19/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6103, p44
The article report news on Automobile industry. Ford Motor Co.'s Chicago assembly plant began producing salable units of the Ford Five Hundred and Freestyle and Mercury Montego last week. The vehicles' production will be estimated for the next month or so because Ford does not release production...
- Turning Idleness Into Opportunity. Hudgins, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p87
The article reports on the efforts of developers in finding new uses for closed automobile plants in the U.S. The contraction of the American manufacturing base is continuing to pummel North American automakers. Ford Motor Co. has announced plans in September 2006 to close 16 factories by 2012...
- Untitled. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;1/20/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on the price movements of various chemical markets across the globe including the butadiene (BD) produced in the U.S., used for the production of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), which is also used in varying levels to make tyres, and for making acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene...
- Late news. Wernle, Bradford; Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News Europe;09/13/99, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p3
Presents news briefs on the automotive industry as of September 1999. Advertising campaign of Ford of Britain; Allegations against DaimlerChrysler AG company; Court case of Ford Motor Co. against an Internet publisher.
- `Th!nk' Ford First in Norway. // Ward's Auto World;Dec99, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the plan of Ford Motor Co. to unveil a North American program for the Think brand at the Detroit, Michigan auto show in January 2000. Capacity of the company's factory in Aurskog-Holand, Norway; Information on the Think city car.
- Production. // Automotive News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6017, p31
Presents data on automobile production in North America as of December 23, 2002. Details about closure of automobile manufacturing plants of DaimlerChrysler AG; Scheduled plant overtime in automobile manufacturing company Ford Motor Co.; Car and truck production in North America.
- Estimate: N.A. output slides 2.8% in 2003. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;1/5/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6074, p42
The article provides information related to automobile industry. Automobile makers in North America built 16,305,219 vehicles in 2003. That figure is down 2.8 percent from 2002. Actual year-end production numbers will be released this week. Estimates are that Ford Motor Co. will post its lowest...
- Late news. // Automotive News;1/20/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6021, p1
Presents several information related to automobile industries as of January 20, 2003. Plans of the automobile company DaimlerChrysler AG regarding the telecast of its product advertisement; Retirement of executives of the company Ford Motor Co.; Introduction of the National Automobile Dealers...
- Carmakers seek price, innovation. Slavens, Roger // B to B;12/13/2004, Vol. 89 Issue 15, p15
The article reports that car manufacturer in the United States seek for price innovation. The automotive industry is one of North America's largest, with production of passenger cars and light trucks totaling approximately 16 million units in 2004 and with a purchase value of more than$ 500...