China BlueChem in $341.7m IPO bid
- China BlueChemical and Yara Enter Strategic Partnership. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on the strategic partnership of China Blue Chemical company and Yara International company. China Blue Chemical will propose initial public offering and list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange at the end of September 2006. The proceeds of the offering will be use in the...
- CNOOC's Fertilizer Unit Launches IPO; Forms Partnership with Yara. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on an IPO launched by China BlueChemical on the Hong Kong stock exchange. China Blue is selling 32% of its equity in the offering. Yara International has agreed to buy up to 3.2% of China Blue by purchasing shams in the IPO. About 3.2% of China Blue will be sold to the public...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;10/11/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 34, p17
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. China BlueChemical says it raised $392 million from its recent initial public offering of shares. The head and deputy head of the Linxiang, China environmental protection bureau have been fired, and five other officials...
- Bakers steers China Blue through HK IPO. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;10/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p18
The article reports on the success of law firm Baker & McKenzie in maintaining its impressive track record for advising clients on overseas listings in China. The company took the lead role on fertilizer manufacturer China Blue Chemical's $341 million IPO. An international offering of U.S....
- Asia Watch. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p11
The article presents news briefs on the Asian chemical industry. China Blue Chemical, a fertilizer unit of China National Offshore Oil Corp., has won approval from the Hong Kong stock exchange listing committee for a $400m initial public offering. Kobayashi Pharmaceutical said sales in the...
- Asian chemical firms ride IPO wave as sector booms. Singapore, Cheok Soh Hui; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the increased interest of Asian chemical companies to tap into the equity market. China BlueChemical, a unit of oil major China National Offshore Oil Corp, two Asian petrochemical firms unveiled plans to go public. Analysts are also warning about a structural shift as...
- Redsun Earmarks RMB470 MLN for Pesticide Project. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p31
The article reports that petrochemical company Nanjing Redsun Co. Ltd. to spend 474.38 million renminbi for the construction of a chlorfluazuron and pymetrozine project in China.
- Ustyurt Gas Chemical Complex-infrastructure suupprt. // CIREC Monthly News;Jan2013, Issue 266, p21
The article reports on the $212 pledge of the Uzbek government to finance the construction of the Ustyurt gas chemical complex in Uzbekistan which is schedule to be completed in 2016.
- Celanese Mulls U.S Investments. // Chemical Week;5/28/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 15, p4
The article looks at a proposed investment by the chemical firm Celanese in chemical plant construction in the Gulf Coast region of the U.S., noting the potential influence of low natural gas prices on the company's decision.