- Clariant forms South Korea JV in pigments. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Announces the joint venture formed by Clariant with South Korea's Songwon Color.
- DIGEST. // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p51
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Clariant International and Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. have agreed to end their cooperation in antioxidants as of January 31, 2008. Lubrizol has entered into an agreement to sell its manufacturing site in Bromborough, England to...
- International Scene. // Chemical Business;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p115
The article presents an update on the chemical industry in India. Imperial Chemical Industries PLC has completed the sale of its oleochemicals and surfactants business Uniqema to Croda International PLC. There is a mutual agreement between Clariant International Ltd. and Songwon Industrial Co....
- Clariant Forms South Korea JV. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;4/28/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 16, p53
States that Clariant has formed a joint venture with pigments maker Songwon Color to manufacture organic pigments in Asia. Example of organic pigments Songwon is manufacturing; What the joint venture can provide; Pigment sales of Clariant in 1998.
- Asia Watch. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p12
The article reports on the initiative of Songwon Industrial, a South Korea antioxidant producer, to expand its product range, building a phenolic and phosphate plant and pushing into new markets. The company will shortly end its distribution agreement with Clariant and will search for a...
- Clariant, Songwon ending partnership. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p20
The article focuses on the termination of the partnership between Muttenz, Switzerland-based Clariant International Ltd. and Ulsan, South Korea-based Songwon Industrial Co. The plastics additives makers, which worked together in the antioxidants market, have decided to invest separately in the...
- DIGEST. // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p27
This section offers news briefs related to the plastics and basic chemicals sector, which include the increased isobutylene capacity of Songwon Industrial and high butadiene contracts in North America in June 2010.
- NEW PROJECTS. Kovac, Matt; Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p36
The article presents updates related to the chemical industry. Ferro has broken ground at its site in Castellon, Spain on a new colours facility for the European tile market. Meanwhile, Songwon Industrial has announced plans to build a second phenolic and phosphate antioxidants plant to serve...
- Songwon JV inaugurates OPS plant in Abu Dhabi. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;1/25/2016, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the January 21, 2016 opening of the one-pack systems (OPS) plant of Polysys Additive Technologies Middle East (PAT ME), a joint venture of polymer stabilizers company Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd., Pan Gulf Holding, and Polysys Industries, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.