Honda makes the RITE move to make ethanol
- You Meet The Nicest People On A Honda. // Dealernews;Mar2002, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p8
Reports the increasing motorcycle production by Honda Motor Co. in India. Construction of manufacturing plants; Prediction of growth of the scooter market; Establishment of business alliances.
- JOINING METHOD CUTS WEIGHT. // Professional Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p11
The article discusses about the use of the new technology of joining steel and aluminum in designing the door panels of vehicles by Honda Motor Company Ltd. in Japan.
- ROBOT ON THE LOOSE. // Instructor;Aug2004, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p8
Evaluates the ASIMO robot from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. Capabilities; School visited by the robot in spring 2004.
- Supersonic Thrust. // European Power News;Dec97, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the contributions of Honda UK to the ThrustSSC, the car that broke the sound barrier.
- Isolator protects delicate equipment from road jolts. // Design News;7/11/94, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p37
Reports on a new line of Honda patrol motorcycles with a device that protects the bike's communications equipment from a variety of vibration-related disasters. Development information; Effectiveness of the device.
- Proton-Honda tie-up only a collaboration. // Malay Mail;10/30/2012, p19
The article reports that in response to speculation that a foreign player is keen on investing in Malaysian car maker Proton Holdings Bhd, Diversified Resources Berhad (DRB)-Hicom Bhd announced that only a collaboration agreement has been inked with Honda Motor Co. Ltd. Japan.
- McHonda deal. ROBINSON, PETER // Wheels;Sep2013, p18
The article reports on the partnership between automobile manufacturer Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and McLaren Automotive Group Inc. for the expansion of their Formula One tie-up into road cars.
- Red Bull-Honda has a certain ring to it... . WINDSOR, PETER // F1 Racing;Nov2015, Issue 237, p30
The article reports on the possible partnership of Austrian Formula One racing team Red Bull Racing with engine manufacturer Honda Motor Co. Ltd. after the collapse of the former's deal with engine partner, French automaker Renault SA.
- Honda Installs Seam-Sealing System TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND FLEXIBILITY. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p44
Features the seam-sealing robot system installed by Honda Motor Co. at its automobile plant in East Liberty, Ohio. Impact of the system on sealing quality; Technical breakthroughs adopted by the company for the system; Effect on production capability.