RAG finalises Degussa squeeze-out
- RAG's takeover of Degussa goes ahead. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p7
Reports on the approval of the corporate takeover of Degussa by coal and chemicals company RAG. Details of the acquisition deal; Information on both companies.
- EU Approves RAG's Degussa Takeover; Disposals Are Delayed. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 47, p18
Reports that the European Commission approved the purchase of a majority stake in Degussa by coal mining firm RAG as of December 4, 2002. Terms of the deal; Implications; Plans for Degussa.
- RAG's Degussa Takeover Could Run Into Delays. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/22/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 3, p6
Reports the issues confronting the takeover of control of Degussa by RAG AG in Germany. Impetus to the delay in the takeover process; Initiative of RAG to cope with the delay; Progress on the court hearing regarding the merger of Ruhrgas with E. ON, parent company of Degussa.
- Degussa's Boards Endorse RAG's Takeover Plan. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/1/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the recommendation of Degussa's management and supervisory boards for the acceptance of a takeover by RAG, the German coal mining, energy and chemicals group. Value of the offer per share; Information on the share-swap among energy group E.ON, Degussa and RAG; Stages of the transaction.
- RAG Takeover of Degussa Endangered. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the takeover offer for the specialty chemical company, Degussa AG by the coal mining group, RAG AG in Germany. Acceptance of the takeover offer by majority of the owners of freefloat shares; Financial performance of the company; Details about the acquisition.
- RAG/Degussa Deal in Jeopardy. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the controversy concerning the RAG AG's acquisition of Degussa in Germany. Decision of the Dusseldorf regional court concerning the merger; Alternative ways for a merger with Degussa; Reasons given by the Dusseldorf court for upholding its injunction.
- RAG ups stake in Degussa to 50.1%. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p9
Reports on the acquisition of shares by RAG from specialty chemicals group, Degussa, in Germany. Terms of the merger deal; Plan of Degussa to finish operations after the divestment of its foreign coal mining interests.
- E.On injunction halts RAG's Degussa acquisition plans. // European Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2032, p6
Reports on the interruption in the plans of RAG to acquire a controlling stake in Degussa due to a decision in a German higher regional court to uphold an injunction blocking the takeover of Ruhrgas by the parent company of Degussa, E.On in December 2002. Ways in which RAG can pursue its...
- Degussa Headed for a Takeover by RAG? Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/14/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the intention of coal company RAG to buy a part of E.On's stake in Degussa. RAG may find it difficult to raise the money and could resort to selling more of its own assets or some of Degussa's assets. RAG is in negotiation with a private equity capital firm that is...