5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- CNPC revamps EB plant. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2081, p28
Reports on the selection of the EBOne and Smart technology of Lummus/UOP for the revamp of the ethylbenzene and styrene plant of CNPC Daqing Petrochemical in Daqing, China. Increase in the production capacity of the plant; Features of the chemical plant.
- Markets Watch. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/27/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2153, p15
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 27, 2005. Expansion of a styrene monomer plant's production capacity owned by Daqing Petrochemical in China; Reason of BASF for imposing a surcharge on global sales of bismuth vanadate pigments; Factors which contributed to an increase in...
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;4/3/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on issues and events related to the chemical business as of April 2006. Basell NV plans to make a polyolefins investment in Kazakhstan. Daqing Petrochemical Co. plans to build another acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plant in China. The Chinese government has approved the...
- Daqing considers 100ktpa ABS project. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;12/6/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 471, p19
Reports on the plan of Daqing Petrochemical to build an acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plant in Heilongjiang, China. Use of butadiene feedstock for the project; Information on the petrochemical operations of the company.
- 200 000 T/A LDPE Project Put on Stream in Daqing. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the low density polyethylene project of Daqing Petrochemical Co. Ltd. in China. Total amount invested for the project; Projection of increase in the polyolefin production of the company; Installation of the Lupotech T technology into the facility.
- Daqing Hydrogenation Unit Put into Operation. // China Chemical Reporter;10/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p12
The article reports that PetroChina Daqing Petrochemical Co. Ltd. commenced the operation of its 1.2 million tons per annum (t/a) hydrogenation unit in China on September 25, 2010.
- Expansion near to completion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p27
Reports an update on the expansion of the ethylene crackers of Daqing Petrochemicals in Heilongjiang, China as of June 9, 2003. Companies awarded with the expansion contract.
- 600 000 T/A Ethylene Unit Came on Line in Daqing. // China Chemical Reporter;10/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on the start of the operation of CNPC Daqing Petrochemical Co. Ltd.'s ethylene unit in Daqing, Heilongjiang Sheng, China on October 5, 2012.
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p8
This article presents updates on projects in the chemical industry worldwide. Reliance Industries of India plans to double its ethylene capacity or its proposed naphtha cracker plants. Thailand's Indorama Polymers will conduct a feasibility study on a polyethylene terephthalate plant in North...