At pains to grow
- Dutch ports bullish. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the growth of Netherlands' major ports in 1997. Increase in containers, coal, oil products and ro-ro traffic; Building of the new Amsterdam Passenger Terminal for cruise ships.
- Dutch port interests given international boost. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
Reports on efforts of the Dutch government to further the interests of companies involved in international port development. Possibility of Dutch involvement in port constructions and management in Egypt; Cooperation agreement with Argentina for modernizing the Port of Buenos Aires.
- St. Maarten. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p19
The article reports that St. Maarten seaport is the only place where the world's largest cruise ship Oasis of the Seas can dock in Netherlands.
- The lure of the East. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 12, p20
Focuses on the efforts of North American petrochemical producers to improve competitive position in the global olefins market. Completion of update to the global ethylene supply/demand balances; Introduction of higher investment costs and co-product consumption and distribution; Construction of...
- Economies of scale matter. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p4
The article reports on the success of the Port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The port may be in the Netherlands, but such is its importance that it serves as the main port of Northwest Europe too. It is Europe's largest port in terms of throughput volume. It covers 100 kilometerÂ² of land...
- Expansion in store. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p11
The article emphasizes the need to expand the amount of tank storage at the Port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Rotterdam boasts perhaps the most comprehensive array of independent tank storage operators in the world. Products handled include crude oil, mineral oil products such as gasoline,...
- St. Maarten. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p19
The article reports on the capability of St. Maarten port to accommodate the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship in the Netherlands.
- St. Maarten. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p4
The article reports on the capacity of St. Maarten port to accommodate the cruise ship Oasis of the Seas in the Netherlands.
- Cooperation makes it happen. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p6
The article reports on the operations of Huntsman in the Port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Huntsman's polyurethane chemicals production site at Rozenburg is one of the most developed co-siting arrangements in the port. Huntsman has a strong tradition of environmental and safety performance,...