- New wealth. Hamel, Gary // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Discusses the use of strategy innovation as the key to wealth creation. Capacity to reconceive the existing industry model in ways that create new value for all stakeholders; Context, content and conduct of strategy; Linkages between the rules of strategy emergence, strategy innovation,...
- UAE: Methaq Takaful outlines growth plans. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jan2010, p45
The article reports on the revelation of aggressive growth strategy that covers regional expansion and new distribution channels for Methaq Takaful in United Arab Emirates in 2010.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jul2008, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p135
A list of corporation reports that explore strategic planning is presented.
- HOW TO ACHIEVE MEANINGFUL GROWTH IN A FLAT-GROWTH ENVIRONMENT. Bernhut, Stephen // Ivey Business Journal;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the effective strategies that senior managers can deploy to achieve meaningful growth in a flat environment, leadership, and capturing new markets by using new strategies.
- Professionalize a Startup Without Stifling It. Allen, James // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;7/29/2016, p2
The article offers a guide on how a company can professionalize and sustain profitable growth without creating a complexity and bureaucracy that hinder the insurgent mission that fueled the company's early growth.
- TRY SOMETHING NEW! Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
The article offers information on the New Year's resolutions by some local entrepreneurs in Chicago, Illinois for a more profitable and more productive business. According to Mike Miller of Gaga's LLC, his company will make additional features of its web site. Renee Wood of Comfort Co. will hire...
- Evonik to Set up Chengdu Branch in China. // China Chemical Reporter;2/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the announcement of Evonik that it plans to establish a new branch in Chengdu, Sichuan province.
- Chrysler sets big expansion at Ohio plant. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Dec2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the plan of Chrysler Group LLC to expand its Ohio assembly complex and add 1,100 jobs as part of a 1.7 billion dollars investment to construct a new Jeep sport utility vehicle.
- Fabric Makers See Bright Future in U.S. SLOAN, CAROLE // Home Textiles Today;6/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that decorative fabric producers will have a good performance in the U.S. It mentions that due to the ability to provide fast turnaround deliveries, the design acumen, proprietary recognition and niche marketing to all segments from furniture to window coverings, bedding and...