Logistics take centre stage
- Iran-Pakistan-India Ironing Out Pipeline Details. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 233 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the joint venture plan of Iran, Pakistan and India for their 4.5 billion-dollar gas pipeline project structure. The project is a 2,775 kilometer pipeline and has the capacity to transport 150 million standard cubic meters natural gas.
- CNPC CommencesConstructionof Central Asia Gas Pipeline. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p11
The article reports that on June 30, 2008 , a ceremony was held in Bukhara, Uzbekistan for celebrating the start of the construction on the Uzbek section of the Central Asia G as Pipeline. In April, China and Uzbekistan signed a principle agreement on building and operating the China -...
- Energy cos set up joint firm to lay TAPI gas pipeline. // Power Watch India;Dec2014, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the establishment of a joint firm in 2014 to build the TAPI natural gas pipeline across India, Pakistan and Turkmenistan.
- Japan-Sakhalin pipeline under study. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Jan99, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p22
Reports that a joint venture company is being established to study the feasibility of a natural gas pipeline from Russia's Sakhalin 1 Field to Japan. Identification of companies involved in the joint venture; Information on Sakhalin-1.
- Denali Alaska Gas Pipeline. // Underground Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the 2,000-mile long pipeline project from Alaskan North Slope to Alberta of Denali Alaska Gas Pipeline, which is a joint venture by ConocoPhillips Co. and BP PLC. The company's report on November 21, 2009 shows that the estimate cost of the pipeline project and the gas...
- Hungary signs South Stream agreement. // Utility Week;3/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p38
The article reports on a 50:50 joint venture established by Gazprom and the Hungarian Development Bank for the construction of the Hungarian section of the South Stream gas route. A separate agreement was also formed between Gazprom's export arm and MOL for the development of 1.3 billion cubic...
- Shell lifted a force majeure on gas supplies to Nigeria's NLNG. // African Business News;8/24/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- China and Myanmar Join Hands to Build Oil and Gas Pipeline. // China Chemical Reporter;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p9
The article offers information on China-Myanmar Oil and Gas Pipeline project, a joint venture between China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) in China and Myint Hta in Myanmar, Burma, which started on June 3, 2010.
- New Italian-Greek pipeline eases some supply security fears but raises others. // MarketWatch: Energy;Nov2005, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the impact of proposed pipeline link between Italy and Greece on the gas industries of the countries. The project is expected to ease some security apprehensions among the countries. It however highlights the dependence of the European Union countries on gas supplies from...