All flows lead to Vopak
- Vopak Plans Singapore Tank Farm. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p59
Details the plan of Vopak company to invest in building a chemical storage tank farm in Singapore. Details on the swap made by Vopak.
- Port threatened with strikes. Odriscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;10/11/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2119, p18
Reports on a series of strikes to be staged by port workers in Rotterdam, Netherlands through January 1, 2005 to protest against government policy on pensions. Effect of the strike on the shipping operations of the port; Actions taken by Vopak, operator of terminals in the port, regarding the...
- Van Ommeren cuts chemical fleet. // Chemical Week;3/23/94, Vol. 154 Issue 11, p8
Reports on Van Ommeren's plans to cut its fleet of inland chemical tankers operating on the Rhine River. Benefits of the restructuring.
- Combination improves Asia service. Carding, Tony // Traffic World;10/20/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p39
Reports that the merger of the VOTG Tanktainer and VTG Vereinigte Tanklager und Transportmittel offers United States chemical shippers better service to Asia. VOTG owner Van Ommeren's acquisition of a 40 percent stake in VTG's tank container company; Van Ommeren's expansion of its services to...
- Van Ommeren heads south. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;12/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 48, p56
Reports on the entry of Van Ommeren into the South American chemical tank storage market with its purchase of several Brazilian and Chilean facilities previously owned by Holland Chemical International. Increase in economic growth and stability of the region as factors for company's decision.
- ...and Indian terminals. // Chemical Week;7/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 27, p36
Reports that the Van Ommeren has invested 8.5 million dollar in a 50 percent interest in United Storage and Tank Terminals, a subsidiary of International Maritime Committee (IMC). Plans of Van Omeren in 1998 to 2000.
- European firm's profits rise. Pfeifer, Sylvia // Chemical Week;9/10/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 34, p56
Details on the 1997 first-half net profit increase of Van Ommeren in Rotterdam. Sources and statistics of the profit increase.
- Van Ommeren restructures. // Chemical Week;11/17/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 19, p6
Reports on Van Ommeren's restructuring in 1994. Layoff of tank storage and inland shipping employees.
- Vopak warns shareholders of profit fall. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2050, p7
Predicts the decline in the earnings of chemical company Vopak in first quarter 2003. Reasons for the predicted decline.