State of independence
- Odfjell-private equity storage jv goes global. // Chemical Week;12/24/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 32, p5
The article reports that shipping company Odfjell has signed a letter of intent with private equity firm Lindsay Goldberg for the expansion of its joint venture that will include much of Odfjell's tank terminals business worldwide, which is managed by subsidiary company Odfjell Terminals.
- Odfjell renews fleet. // European Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2032, p17
Reports on the addition of chemical tankers in Odfjell in December 2002. Cost of the tankers ordered by the company; Utilization of the tankers ordered; Shipbuilder of the chemical tankers ordered.
- The mighty atom. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;8/18/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 6, p32
The article reports on the creation of the distillation facility as part of Odfjell's expansion project in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The distillation business is originally designed to decontaminate liquid bulk parcels for the terminal's customers. It is noted that the business acts as an...
- Dutch ports bullish. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the growth of Netherlands' major ports in 1997. Increase in containers, coal, oil products and ro-ro traffic; Building of the new Amsterdam Passenger Terminal for cruise ships.
- Dutch port interests given international boost. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
Reports on efforts of the Dutch government to further the interests of companies involved in international port development. Possibility of Dutch involvement in port constructions and management in Egypt; Cooperation agreement with Argentina for modernizing the Port of Buenos Aires.
- St. Maarten. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p19
The article reports that St. Maarten seaport is the only place where the world's largest cruise ship Oasis of the Seas can dock in Netherlands.
- Odfjell Forms JV for European Tanker Fleet; Swings to Profit. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;8/15/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p13
The article reports on a joint venture formed by Odfjell with Euroceanica.
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p9
0Presents news briefs on the global chemical industry as of February 20, 2002. Purchase by Odfjell of a stake in a tank terminal completed by Korea Petrochemical Industry Co.; Amount spent by TotalFinaElf to improve safety and environmental protection at its petrochemicals plant in Feyzin,...
- Economies of scale matter. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p4
The article reports on the success of the Port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The port may be in the Netherlands, but such is its importance that it serves as the main port of Northwest Europe too. It is Europe's largest port in terms of throughput volume. It covers 100 kilometerÂ² of land...