Expansion in store
- Dutch ports bullish. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the growth of Netherlands' major ports in 1997. Increase in containers, coal, oil products and ro-ro traffic; Building of the new Amsterdam Passenger Terminal for cruise ships.
- Dutch port interests given international boost. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
Reports on efforts of the Dutch government to further the interests of companies involved in international port development. Possibility of Dutch involvement in port constructions and management in Egypt; Cooperation agreement with Argentina for modernizing the Port of Buenos Aires.
- St. Maarten. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p19
The article reports that St. Maarten seaport is the only place where the world's largest cruise ship Oasis of the Seas can dock in Netherlands.
- Economies of scale matter. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p4
The article reports on the success of the Port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The port may be in the Netherlands, but such is its importance that it serves as the main port of Northwest Europe too. It is Europe's largest port in terms of throughput volume. It covers 100 kilometerÂ² of land...
- St. Maarten. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p19
The article reports on the capability of St. Maarten port to accommodate the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship in the Netherlands.
- St. Maarten. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p4
The article reports on the capacity of St. Maarten port to accommodate the cruise ship Oasis of the Seas in the Netherlands.
- System solves temporary liquid problems. DiMarino, Joe // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun94, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p66
Features collapsible storage tanks called the Ziptank for chemical processing or paint manufacturing plants. Solution for temporary storage problems; Incorporation of a two-component system in the tank; Features; Capacity.
- Illinois LUST fund latest to face changes. Dwyer, Steve // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the changes in Illinois' leaking underground storage tanks (LUST) cleanup funds. General Assembly's vote amending cleanup objectives and funding; Cost reduction through a ranking system allowing nonemergency sites to delay corrective action until funding is available; Protection of...
- Mississippi tank fund collections `expedited'. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the increase in Mississippi's underground storage tank fund. Amount; Rationale; Comments by Mississippi Petroleum Marketers Association executive director regarding the increase.