PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Prudential boss Tidjane Thiam leaves for Credit Suisse. Norman, Tessa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/10/2015, p6
The article announces the resignation of Tidjane Thiam as chief executive of insurance and financial services company Prudential.
- NEW MAN FROM THE PRU. Beattie, Emily // Accountancy;Apr2009, Vol. 143 Issue 1388, p5
The article announces that Tidjane Thiam was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of the Prudential insurance company.
- Prudential's Thiam to step down as profits increase 7%. NORMAN, TESSA // Money Marketing;3/12/2015, Issue 1476, p16
The article announces the resignation of Tidjane Thiam from the chief executive position of insurer Prudential to become the head of financial services company Credit Suisse.
- Pru's Tidjane Thiam to become ABI chair. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/27/2012, p18
The article announces that Prudential Assurance Co.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam is set to be the next chairman of the Association of British Insurers.
- Thiam sticks with his day job. Pow, Helen; Scott, Tracey // Money Marketing;3/25/2010, p23
The article reports on the refusal of Prudential chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam to a non-executive director position offered at SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale.
- Thiam backs Pru UK as a core business. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;8/20/2009, p11
The article reports on the statement of Tidjane Thiam, chief financial officer and incoming chief executive officer, regarding the importance of Prudential in Great Britain. He states that Great Britain offers them with 290 million pounds which is the significant sum in the economy and capital....
- People on the move. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/19/2015, p38
The article announces several personnel changes including the resignation of Tidjane Thiam as chief executive of Prudential, the recruitment of Tim Gosden, former director of Legal & General, as product manager of retirement specialist MGM Advantage, and the appointment of Steve Wood as chief...
- Pru chairman McGrath keeps job after 22% protest vote. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/26/2011, p26
The article offers information regarding the re-election of Prudential Corp.'s (Pru) chairman Harvey McGrath after the rejection by 22 percent voters for his appointment at company's assistant general manager (AGM). It informs that the Pru chief executive Tidjane Thiam attracted strong support...
- Pru execs land Â£47m pay packet for 2013. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/2/2014, p12
The article offers information on the 2013 remuneration package received by chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam at Prudential Corp. PLC.