Advanced petchem courses now available
- Advanced petchem courses now available. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p48
The article reports on the addition of an advanced petrochemical training seminar by ICIS training to complement its successful introductory course. The new course will be held first in Singapore on December 5, 2006 and is aimed at people who need to deepen their knowledge of the petrochemical...
- Something for everyone. Wilson, Penny // ICIS Chemical Business;11/26/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 20, p28
The article offers information on various courses offered by training seminars organised by the journal. These courses provide delegates with a solid foundation in understanding the petrochemical industry. The journal's training Beginner's course is ideal for those who are new to the industry....
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p26
Presents news and developments relevant to the petrochemical industry compiled as of February 2003. Petrochemical prices; Off-list prices for various chemicals; Implications for the chemical industry.
- Down they go. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/25/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 52, p9
Focuses on the expansion of petrochemical industry in the Middle East despite the global decline in commodity prices. Two schemes in an ethylene/polyethylene complex and a propylene plant in Alexandria, Egypt; Efforts of the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran to mobilize private domestic and...
- petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the prices of petrochemicals as of November 4, 2002.
- petrochemicals/ In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 22, p18
Reports global developments in the petroleum chemicals industry as of December 2002. Decision to increase the price of vinyl acetate by Acetyls Millennium Chemicals; Increase in the selling price of Dow Chemical's oxygenated solvents; Implementation of a price hike by Eastman Chemical Co. for...
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p14
Reports on pricing developments in petrochemical industry, compiled as of January 2003. Increase in the selling price of Celanese Chemical's acetic acid, acetic anhydride and acetaldehyde; Pricing of butadiene, ethylene, paraformaldehyde, neopentyl glycol.
- Markets Watch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p32
The article offers news related to the petrochemical industry as of April 10-16, 2006. Formic acid producer Kemira plans to increase prices from April 1. Merisol has received financing to expand meta-cresol capacity at its Oil City, Pennsylvania facility.
- Equip for market changes. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/17/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 11, p33
The article discusses the benefits of petrochemical training seminars conducted by the journal "ICIS Chemical Business," for chemical industry converters and service providers. Seminars explain the key concepts and fundamentals driving petrochemical markets, providing delegates with a foundation...