SODA STOCKS STRETCHED; PRICES TO SURGE
- Freight rates up for most carriers in first quarter, TCP survey reveals. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on First Quarter Business Expectations Survey by Transport Capital Partners (TCP) LLC which found that the average freight rates among carriers in the past quarter have continued to increases within the 1-5 percent range and 5-15 percent among small carriers.
- TransPacific freight rates, market conditions show improvement. // American Journal of Transportation;7/14/2014, Issue 583, p1
The article reports on the progress of container lines in the Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (TSA) in the U.S. towards the second phase of the revenue improvement plan along with the enforcement of a general rate increase of $200 per 40-foot container (FEU) and peak season surcharge (PSS).
- Caustic Tightness Prompts Talk of Further Hikes. Morris, Gregory D. L. // Chemical Week;2/23/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p27
Focuses on the proposal for a price hike in both caustic and chlorine products. Information on the supply of caustic soda; Prices of domestic caustic in the U.S. in February 2005; Effect of the high caustic prices on Asian imports.
- â€¦PRODUCERS UP CAUSTIC PRICES. // Chemical Week;7/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 17, p49
The article reports on the price increase announcements made by producers of caustic soda in the U.S. due to strong utilization rates.
- Caustic Soda Market Is Quiet as Producers Push for Price Hikes. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;9/5/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 22, p35
The article reports on the weak U.S. spot caustic soda market in summer 2011 despite many contract price increase nominations.
- Strong Demand and Tight Market Lift European Caustic Prices. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;9/8/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p25
Reports on the need for European caustic soda producers to secure higher prices for the fourth quarter of 2004. Percentage of increase of caustic soda prices; Amount of price increase of caustic soda in the U.S. that would take effect in October 2004; Background on caustic soda consumption in...
- Maersk Line plans to lift Asia-Europe freight rate starting November 1. // American Journal of Transportation;9/10/2012, Issue 539, p19
The article reports on the plan of Maersk Line to increase its Asia to Europe freight rate by 10-11 percent starting from November 1, 2012.
- Tata Chemicals feels the pinch of railway freight hike. // Chemical Business;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p44
The article reports on the intention of Tata Chemicals to increase prices of its products in response to railway freight price hikes.
- Hikes in raw material prices hit US, EU textile import volumes. // Textile Magazine;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p43
The article reports on the impact of the hikes in raw material prices on import volumes in the U.S. and European Union (EU) countries. It notes the sharp increase in textile and clothing import prices, particularly in cotton apparel in the U.S. and EU in 2011 driven by the rise of raw materials...