Riding on the wings of success
- The way forward. // European Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2053, p24
Analyzes the strategies of leading chemical companies in Europe to ensure their survival in the industry. Description of key events that occurred at Biesterfeld Group; Transition of Chemsumma Group from a family-owned operation into private equity; Decision of Albion Chemicals to acquire the...
- Brenntag, Biesterfeld Plan Industrial Chemicals Distribution JV. // Chemical Week;12/11/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 48, p8
Presents information on a joint venture between chemical companies Brenntag and Biesterfeld in Hamburg, Germany. Terms of the joint venture; Plan of Brenntag to acquire Barcelona, Spain-based Droqsa; Details on an exclusive agreement of Biesterfeld to distribute polymers in Europe.
- Kemira to Spin Off Agro As Kemira GrowHow. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the establishment of an autonomous, financially independent entity, the Kemira Growhow by the Finland-based chemical company, Kemira Co. Financial performance of the company; Fertilizer business of the company; Operations in making animal feeds and process chemicals; Implications for...
- Fertilisers: What is the chemical industry's track record? Gupta, S.S.; Singh, Y.R. // Chemical Business;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, pXXXV
Discusses the track record of the fertilizer industry in India. Discussion of the growth of the industry; Details of the locations of fertilizer factories with locations and production capacities; Reasons why the consumption of fertilizers in India is likely to increase substantially;...
- The chemical industry in the next 50 years. Ganguly, S. // Chemical Business;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p21
Forecasts the status of the chemical industry in India by 2050. Developments in fertilizers; Countries which will lead the growth in the chemical industry; Other changes in the country's chemical industry.
- Uzbek chemical industry. // CIREC Monthly News;Dec2012, Issue 264, p22
The article reports on the developments in the chemical industry in Uzbekistan in the first three quarters of 2012, in which the Uzbek sector has increased its fertilizer production to 955,400 tons.
- Chemical Industry in Pakistan. Ali, Muhammad Imtiaz // Economic Review (05318955);Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11/12, p16
Focuses on the development of chemical industry in Pakistan. Production of various range of chemical products; Importation statistics of chemicals and allied products; Production of chemical fertilizers to cater agricultural needs.
- New fertilizer venture formed for Venezuela. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/06/97, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the agreement among chemical firms Petroquimica de Venezuela SA, Koch Nitrogen Co., Snamprogetti SpA and Empresas Polar CA to form a joint venture to build and operate an ammonia and urea fertilizer production facility in northeast Venezuela.
- Fertilisers. // Chemical Business;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p106
Focuses on the production status of fertilizers in India as of April 1999. Actions taken by the government of India; Percentage increase in phospatic fertilizers production.