Can the industry live up to global labelling demands?
- CE Ä°ÅžARETÄ°NÄ°N Ã–NEMÄ° VE Ä°ZMÄ°R SANAYÄ°SÄ°NDE UYGULAMASI. AKPINAR, Rasim // International Journal of Eurosia Social Sciences / Uluslararasi ;eyl2013, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p75
The mandatory mark CE for the products in European Union countries has become a handicap for Turkey who has taken considerable steps in the way of participation in EU and in the process of negotiations. The efforts that have been made in the frame of technical accordance have failed to give a...
- Chemicals industry still nervous about the effects of Reach. Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p19
The article addresses issues and concerns related to Reach, the European Union's proposed new chemicals policy. Reach will cover the registration, evaluation and authorization of chemicals. Concerns on the complexities and practicalities of initial Reach registrations have risen among chemical...
- EU chemicals production falls 2.4% in Feb from year-earlier: Cefic. // Chemical Business;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p72
The article reports on the drop in the European Union (EU) chemicals production in February 2012 due to the economic slowdown across the continent.
- E.U. Chemicals Industry to Grow 9.5% in 2010. // Flow Control;Jul2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p11
The article reports that the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) has predicted a 9.5 percent growth in 2010 for the European Union (E.U.) chemical industry, with a 2 percent growth rate in 2011.
- ASIA TARGETS EUROPE. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 9, p14
The article implies that the Asian chemical industry is eyeing the European chemical assets for acquisitions, in order to be compliant with the European Union's (EU) REACH legislation.
- Clock is ticking on EU White Paper. // Process Engineering;May2003, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p3
Reports on chemical producers' initiate to influence the final form of the European Union's chemical policy regulations. Importance of proportionate risk-based approach; European Commission's plan to set up an Internet-based consultation.
- EU May chemical output falls 1% on year in 9-month downtrend: Eurostat. // Chemical Business;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p69
The article reports on the 1% decline year-on-year of European Union (EU) chemicals production in May 2012.
- Industry will benefit, say producers. // European Chemical News;4/21/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2049, p7
Reports on the implication of Hungary's accession to the European Union (EU) in 2004, on the country's chemical industry. Treaty signed by Hungary with European leaders on accession to the EU; Expected increase in EU exports; Increase in competition after EU accession.
- TOP TECHNOLOGIES IN BRIEF: Knowledge Transfer Network. // Corporate Adviser;May2010, p62
The article reports that the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) Chemistry Innovation will lead the BIOCHEM project of the European Union (EU) for the development of the bio-based business in the chemicals sector.