Growth drives lubricants
- Whats On. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;10/5/2015, Issue 3678, p13
The article offers information on the 4th Independent Chemical Information Service (ICIS) African Base Oils & Lubricants Conference to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa from November 4-5, 2015.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p57
The article offers information on the state of the world economy and the challenges faced by it and presents a forecast on the areas including inflation, interest rates and exchange rates.
- Chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p53
The article presents the assumptions of Business Monitor International Ltd. regarding the global economic development from 2009 to 2012.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
Tabular representations of the forecasted economic performance of European nations from 2004 to 2007 including Ukraine are presented.
- The International Economy. Hauskrecht, Andreas // Indiana Business Review;Winter2005, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p4
The article presents forecasts on the world economy from 2005-2006. It explains the projection on the world economic growth in 2005. It presents the factors that determine the long-term growth of an economy. It mentions the expected economic expansion of Great Britain. It presents economic...
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p59
The article presents growth forecasts for nations worldwide including the end of the global recession, the global real gross domestic product (GDP) contraction of 2.3% in 2009, and the annual trend growth of 3.5%.
- Chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p57
The article offers information on the global growth forecast of major economies including Germany, Japan, and the U.S.
- chapter 7: BMI GIobal Assumptions. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p65
The article offers global economic outlook for 2010- 2011, with an overview of government stimulus plans and inventory rebuilding which are considered the major contributors of economic growth.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p23
The article offers information and projections on the developments of the global and national economies of megacities and mega-urban regions.