SIPCHEM PREPARES IPO
- Sands of time running out on IPOs? Kovac, Matt; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/29/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the performance of the stock market of Saudi Arabia and its impact on petrochemical and plastics projects in the region. The stock market posted a 60% drop in February 2006 which caused the exchange's market capitalization to decline at an estimated $320 billion. After...
- Sipchem prices IPO. Rao, Anuradha // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p16
the article reports on the decision of Saudi International Petrochemical Co. to offer 30% of its share capital in an initial public offering at 55 Saudi Arabian riyals a share. According to Rashid M. Al-Dossari, general manager of public relations of the company, the proceeds of the offering...
- Bourses for courses. Robson, Victoria // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/8/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 49, p57
The article reveals that the failure of the initial public offering of shares in Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) to meet expectations highlights one crucial aspect of the Saudi stock market that is undermining its performance and long-term development. The offering should have...
- IPO Leaders: Habit, PRA Health Clear IPO Bases. ANDREW EDWARDS // Investors Business Daily;12/16/2014, pB07
Habit and PRA Health Sciences are showing volatile chart action after clearing recent IPO bases.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/13/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p29
Reports on the completion of the private flotation of stocks by Saudi International Petrochemical Co. on July 20, 1999. Total subscription and placement; Management of the placement by the Consulting Center for Finance & Investment.
- IPOS accelerate as TASI slumps. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/21/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p41
The article reports on several initial public offerings (IPO) in Saudi Arabia in April 2006. The Capital Market Authority has approved plans for the initial public offerings of shares in Saudi Paper Manufacturing Co. Expected to follow shortly after is the IPO of shares in Saudi International...
- Saudi Arabia's Sipchem prepares IPO. Viswanathan, Prema // Chemical Market Reporter;5/29/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 21, p15
The article presents information on Saudi International Petrochemical Co., (Sipchem) which is expecting to launch an initial public offering (IPO) on the Saudi Arabian stock exchange by the end of 2006. The approval for the IPO has been obtained however, the percentage of stock which will be...
- Cash landings. Hart, Jonathan // Business Travel World;Aug2004, p24
Discusses the privatization deals of several airports to fund their expansion plans as of August 2004. Efforts of Schiphol Airport to offer stocks to investors; Number of shares sold by Airports of Thailand to raise funds for its initial public offering in 2004; Plans of Hong Kong airport to...
- Boardwalk Raises $10.5 Million in IPO . Reosti, John // American Banker;2/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 29, p5
Reports on the earnings of Boardwalk Bank from initial public offering of stock and warrants, as of February 12, 2003. Warrants sold by the bank; Decline in shares of the bank on February 11, 2003.