- LCCI+PCJCCI Want SEZ's. // Technology Times;10/16/2015, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI) and the Pak-China Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCJCCI) to increase the number of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in Pakistan. Topics covered include the impact of SEZ on the economic challenges faced by...
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 14, p26
The article presents news briefs from chemical industry including Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. building a 100,000 tonne a year solution-polymerized styrene butadiene rubber plant in Singapore, a 1.1 billion dollar joint venture for building acrylic acid and derivatives between Saudi Arabia based...
- Partnership for AN plant in Middle East. // Chemical Fibers International;Nov2011 Man-Made Fiber Year Book, Vol. 62, p18
The article reports on a strategic joint venture agreement signed by Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) with Japanese firms Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. and Mitsubishi Corp. to establish a new company that will build a acrylonitrile and sodium cyanide plant.
- Partnership for AN plant in Middle East. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p77
The article reports on a strategic joint venture agreement between petrochemical company Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and Japanese firms Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. and Mitsubishi Corp.
- Asahi Kasei, Mitsubishi to Merge Fertilizer Subsidiaries? Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;3/16/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on an agreement reached between Asahi Kasei Chemicals and Chisso and Mitsubishi Chemical regarding the consolidation of the fertilizer businesses. Asahi Kasei described that the operating environment for fertilizer manufacturers in Japan has become challenging due to...
- Onduline presents its products at "Pak-China Business Forum 2015". // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2015, p40
Photographs of several attendees and participants at the 2015 Pak-China Business Forum exhibition held by Onduline Avrasya AS, a lightweight roofing company, at Pak China Friendship Center in Islamabad, Pakistan are presented.
- Gwadar-Kashgar Economic Corridor: Challenges and Imperatives for Pakistan and China. Perveen, Saima; Khalil, Jehanzeb // Journal of Political Studies;Winter2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p351
Gawadar Port is a great strategic asset for Pakistan. Coupled with the natural deep sea port, geo-strategic importance of its location, dependency of land locked CARs/ China and changing international nexus in the region has increased the importance of establishing Gwadar-Kashgar Economic...
- The best of brothers. A. F. P. // Eastern Eye;11/20/2015, Issue 1329, p21
The article reveals that the government of China has pledge to support Pakistan to ensure the security of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, which provides access to the port of Gwadae, a direct link between China and the Arabian Sea.
- China to invest $45.6 bln in Pakistan's energy projects. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/25/2014, p4
The article reports China's plan to invest in energy development and infrastructure projects in Pakistan through an agreement which is called the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).