5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- Titanium dioxide project-TTP's efforts. Venkataraman, N.S. // Chemical Business;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p33
Presents information on the titanium dioxide (TIO2) project of Travancore Titanium Products Ltd. Demand for titanium dioxide in India; Production proposed by Travancore for titanium dioxide; Best course for the plant of Travancore in order to increase their production.
- DSM Takes First Step Toward Exiting Petchems. // Chemical Week;1/3/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p8
Deals with the consolidation of the petrochemical divisions of chemical manufacturer DSM.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // European Chemical News;3/31/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2046, p31
Presents news briefs concerning the petrochemicals industry in Europe, as of March 2003. Presentation of the first 'Triple P Report: People, Planet and Profits,' by DSM; Launch of a three-month consultation on draft regulations implementing certain provisions of the European Union's end-life...
- DSM to Spin Off Petchems, Focus on Specialties. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/4/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 37, p19
Reports on the strategy changes at DSM planned by Peter Elverding, the firm's chief executive officer. Plans of Elverding to spinoff the petrochemicals business of DSM; Sales target of DSM by year 2005; How DSM plans to double its engineering plastics business.
- DSM's Elverding Urges Greater Cooperation Throughout Industry. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/04/99, Vol. 256 Issue 14, p8
Stresses the need for cooperation among European petrochemical manufacturers to make the industry more competitive globally. Views of Peter Elverding, chairman of DSM; Integration of production facilities; Opportunities for cooperation within the three main petrochemical clusters in Europe;...
- DSM expands operation in India. // BioSpectrum;Jan2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the expansion of Royal DSM, a global science-based company involved in health, nutrition, and materials, in India through the launch of its shared services center in Hyderabad to accompany its global business units.
- Travancore Titanium Product posts Rs 21 cr profit In FY '10. // Chemical Business;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p59
The article reports on the net profit posted by state-owned Travancore Titanium Products Ltd. of India in the 2009-2010 fiscal year worth 21.21 crore rupees, with total turnover of 136.6 crore rupees.
- DSM to Seek Specialties Partner. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the plan of DSM to seek a specialty chemicals merger partner after selling its petrochemicals business. Annual earnings of its petrochemicals operations; Businesses retained by DSM; Potential candidates to partner with the company.
- ExxonMobil Said to buy DSM's Petchems. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/17/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 38, p20
Reports on the expectations that ExxonMobil company will succeed in its bid to buy the petrochemical operations of DSM company. Plan of DSM to be a global leader in specialty chemicals market; Proportion of the expected sales of DSM by 2005 which will come from acquisitions; Decision of DSM to...