Total kicks in â‚¬400m restructuring plan
- Nastech in contract tussle with German distributor. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/5/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p11A
Reports developments related to technology companies in Long Island, New York. Business transfer of the Nastech Pharmaceutical Inc. from Hauppauge to Bothell; Corporate reorganization of the Long Island Software and Technology Network; Award received by inventory control clerk Betty Jane...
- Sony Cuts May Mean Gains in San Diego. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p9
Reports on the global restructuring plan of Sony Corp. Retrenchment of employees; Relocation of the corporate headquarters; Expansion of the business opportunities.
- Biotage transfers production, cuts some 50 employee posts. // Medical Device Daily;1/23/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the decision of Biotage to transfer instrument production from its Charlottesville, Virginia factory to a contract manufacturer. The decision will allow the company to increase the efficiency of its business activities. The company's factory will be closing and its U.S....
- Bertelsmann dusts off N.Y. shelf for book arm. Foreman, Liza // Daily Variety;07/14/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 28, p1
Reports the relocation of Random House, a book publishing subsidiary of Bertelsmann in New York. Reorganization of the company departments; Reason for the relocation; Account on company earnings; Details on the promotion of several executives to the executive board positions.
- Growth forces Mercator Software to larger quarters. Khasru, B. Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/19/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p5
Reports the business expansion plan of Mercator Software Inc., software solution provider in Wilton, Connecticut. Specialization offered by the company; Plan of the company to relocate; Projection of Cynthia Brockhoff, director of market relations at Mercator on the electronic commerce services...
- Cotton Inc. Sets Move of Base To Cary, N.C. Maycumber, S. Gray // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/9/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 89, p2
Reports on the relocation and consolidation plans of Cotton Inc. for 1999. Place of relocation; Improvements in management strategies that the company wished to implement.
- Focal Scraps Santa Ana Facility. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the bankruptcy reorganization of Focal Communications Corp. in California. Office relocation of the company; Plans of the company to terminate a 10-year lease of a business facility; Factors causing the bankruptcy of the company.
- Intelligence. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2002, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p35
Reports issues related to airline industry as of October 2002. Deal between Pentastar Aviation and Rolls-Royce Canada Limited; Corporate reorganization of Lufthansa Technik; Business relocation of Pratt & Whitney Canada.
- GOLDEN AGE for Summit Care. Cooper, Jo // Australian Ageing Agenda;Mar/Apr2013, p50
The article discusses the move of SummitCare to reorganize its business operations in Australia. It states that the company changed the names of its center to reflect its locations while the offices of the executive teams were relocated to its new head office to place them in their portfolio of...