- Crown Forms Crown Business. // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 7, p84
Focuses on the formation of Crown Business imprint by Random's Crown Publishing Group. Type of books to be published by the imprint; Plans of the book imprint.
- Crown Inks Book Deal With 'WSJ' Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;3/29/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the publishing deal signed by "The Wall Street Journal" with Crown Publishing. Number of books to be published by Crown per year; Executive who will head the book publishing program; Remarks from Stephen Adler, deputy managing editor of "The Wall Street Journal," on the challenges of...
- Good Times Bring Growth for Clarkson Potter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/29/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 48, p28
Celebrates the 40th anniversary of Clarkson Potter, lifestyle imprint of the Crown Publishing Group. Brief background of the company; Details on the operation of the firm; Market performance of the publication.
- Crown Publishers Optimistic About Wall Street Journal Books. // Book Publishing Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the expectation of Crown Publishers for its alliance with The Wall Street Journal in the U.S. Formation of Crown (New York) of a three-year alliance with Dow Jones & Co.; Estimated amount of business book revenues during 2003 generated by Randon House; Inclusion of extended narratives...
- hot deals. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p11
Presents updates on the U.S. publishing industry as of May 10, 2004. Biography to be published by Crown; Information on a book to be launched by real estate developer Donald Trump; Book about legendary surfer Miki Dora.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;4/18/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 16, p3
This section presents updates on the publishing industry. Bookstore sales increased by 9.3 percent in February 2011. The Crown Publishing Group and Chatto & Windus established the Hogart imprint, to focus on contemporary voice-driven and character-rich stories. The Wharton School at the...
- Crown Veteran Goes To Sterling Publishing. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p15
Announces that former Crown associate publisher Andrew Martin was named publisher of Sterling in May 2003. New employees hired at Crown.
- Cuts at RH Kids; Promos at Crown. // Publishers Weekly;12/2/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 48, p15
Presents an update on executives in the publishing industry as of December 2002. Resignation of several employees from Random House Children's Group; Promotion of Kristin Kiser at Crown Publishing Group.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;7/23/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 29, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the publishing industry in the U.S. Bookstore sales fell for the fifth consecutive month in May, dropping 4.3 percent, to $1.10 billion. Courier announced an increased in its total revenue for the third quarter ended June 30. Katie Wainwright has been...