- Crown Forms Crown Business. // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 7, p84
Focuses on the formation of Crown Business imprint by Random's Crown Publishing Group. Type of books to be published by the imprint; Plans of the book imprint.
- Good Times Bring Growth for Clarkson Potter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/29/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 48, p28
Celebrates the 40th anniversary of Clarkson Potter, lifestyle imprint of the Crown Publishing Group. Brief background of the company; Details on the operation of the firm; Market performance of the publication.
- Crown Inks Book Deal With 'WSJ' Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;3/29/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the publishing deal signed by "The Wall Street Journal" with Crown Publishing. Number of books to be published by Crown per year; Executive who will head the book publishing program; Remarks from Stephen Adler, deputy managing editor of "The Wall Street Journal," on the challenges of...
- Crown Publishers Optimistic About Wall Street Journal Books. // Book Publishing Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the expectation of Crown Publishers for its alliance with The Wall Street Journal in the U.S. Formation of Crown (New York) of a three-year alliance with Dow Jones & Co.; Estimated amount of business book revenues during 2003 generated by Randon House; Inclusion of extended narratives...
- hot deals. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p11
Presents updates on the U.S. publishing industry as of May 10, 2004. Biography to be published by Crown; Information on a book to be launched by real estate developer Donald Trump; Book about legendary surfer Miki Dora.
- Crown Veteran Goes To Sterling Publishing. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p15
Announces that former Crown associate publisher Andrew Martin was named publisher of Sterling in May 2003. New employees hired at Crown.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;7/23/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 29, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the publishing industry in the U.S. Bookstore sales fell for the fifth consecutive month in May, dropping 4.3 percent, to $1.10 billion. Courier announced an increased in its total revenue for the third quarter ended June 30. Katie Wainwright has been...
- Dohle Remodels Random House. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/24/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the first major restructuring at Random House six months after the appointment of Markus Dohle as chairman of the U.S. trade book publisher. The restructuring, which involved the creation of the Ballantine Bantam Dell unit and further realignment of the Crown Publishing...
- S&S's Bob Mecoy Moving to Crown. // Publishers Weekly;11/16/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 46, p11
Covers Bob Mecoy's move from senior editor at Simon & Schuster to vice-president and executive editor at Crown Publishers. His responsibilities in aquisitions; His past with Simon and Schuster; His former employ with Avon Books and New American Library.