Bestseller Business is Up at Jove; Expects More Romance in 2007
- Small chip firms growing faster than big ones. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;11/23/2005, Issue 2219, p3
The article states that smaller semiconductor firms are outpacing the growth of the large companies. This analysis was conducted at the International Fabless Forum in Antwerp, Belgium. In 2004 the fabless industry grew 19.9 per cent to nearly $40 billion in revenues that is twice the growth rate...
- Mass market paperbacks. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p336
Lists paperbacks published by Jove for release in fall 1994. Includes `The Wyndham Legacy,' by Catherine Coulter; `Born in Fire,' by Nora Roberts; `Son of Fletch,' by Gregory McDonald; `Honor Bound,' by W.E.B. Griffin; `Wicked Games,' by Barbara Boswell; `Honorable Enemies,' by Joe Weber; `Happy...
- Jove. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p409
Lists paperbacks from Jove. `And Justice for All,' by John Clarkson; `Past Promises,' by Jill Marie Landis; `Wages of Sin,' by Andrew M. Greeley; More.
- Jove. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p330
Presents a list of mass market paperbacks from Jove. `Prime Witness,' by Steve Martini; `Runabout,' by Pamela Morsi; `November of the Heart,' by LaVyrie Spencer; `The Cat Who Went into the Closet,' by Lilian Jackson Braun; More.
- Thomas Nelson Revenue Up 6.4% in Fiscal '06, Trade Books Lead. // Book Publishing Report;5/29/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that the revenue of book publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee, has increased from 6.4 percent to $253.1 million in the fiscal year 2006. Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson opined that the bestselling trade books accounted for about the same...
- GEORGIA: March Revenue Rundown. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of the revenue collections for March 2007 in Georgia. Accordingly, the state has generated a total net of $1.17 billion of revenue collections as compared to the $1.2 billion for March 2006, which decreases by 2.2 percent. However, the revenue...
- Semiconductor Market Expansion Slows Down. // Microwaves & RF;Aug2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p22
Looks at the growth rate of the semiconductor market in China in 2004. Factors that led to the increase in shipment of semiconductor suppliers during the first-half of 2004; Amount of shipment bills of the semiconductor market; Forecast on the revenue of the semiconductor market.
- The Slowing Gravy Train. Joshi, Rishi // Business Today;6/1/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p90
The article provides information regarding the slowing economy of India. The Indian corporate sector, also known as Indian Inc., manages to avoid a sharp deceleration in its topline bottom line growth in the first three quarters of fiscal 2008. The financial performance of automobile and banking...
- Report on the Condition of the U.S. Banking Industry: Second Quarter, 2006. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;6/1/2007, pB7
The article focuses on the financial performance of the banking industry in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2006. During the period, total assets of reporting bank holding companies grew 2.7 percent to $11.7 trillion. The factors that contribute to the increase are robust loan growth and the...