Portable Air-Conditioning Units Keep Hawaiian Candy Maker on Schedule
- Hawaiian harmony. // Candy Industry;Jul2006, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p54
The article offers information on Harmoni chocolates from Hawaiian Host. By packaging the company's Indulgent product line, president Keith Sakamato hopes to inspire guilt-free chocolate purchases. The line features individually wrapped chocolates in three varieties: milk chocolate, dark...
- MovinCool and the Hawaiian Chocolate Factory. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Sep/Oct2005, p41
The article reports on the installation of MovinCool air conditioning units at a chocolate factory owned by Hawaiian Host Inc. in Long Beach, California. This portable spot air-conditioning units keeps the chocolate from becoming too soft especially during tropical climate. The company uses the...
- FOCUS ON CANDY & CONFECTIONS. // Stagnito's New Products;Mar2007, p15
This article features several confections and candy products including the Jones Soda Carbonated Candy from Big Sky Brands, Hawaiian Post Pure Aloha Organics chocolate covered nuts from Hawaiian Host and Harvest Sweets Chocolate Covered Fruits from Cape Cod Provisions.
- Doboy helps solves pouch packaging for Hawaiian Host's snack packs. // Candy Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p45
Reports on the installation of a packaging system from packaging equipment manufacturer Doboy to the facility of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts exporter Hawaiian Host. Significance of the Doboy B-500 continuous band sealer to packaging security; Wrapper used for sticky chocolates; Advantages...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. Sherry, Kristiane // Frontier;Mar2015, p4
The article offers information on products including Kilbeggan 8YO Single Grain Irish Whiskey from spirits manufacturer Beam Suntory, Mentos Gum Gift Pack from confectionery manufacturer Perfetti Van Melle, and the Classic Collection from chocolate covered macadamia manufacturer Hawaiian Host.
- Hawaiian host launches Honolulu plant. // Candy Industry;Nov94, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the launching of Hawaiian Host Chocolates' office and production facility in Honolulu, Hawaii. Function of the warehouse; Area of the new factory; Inclusion of a research and development department in the facility; Production lines and machineries included in the factory; Target date...
- Hawaiian Host sees extra growth in 2008. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Spring2009, p76
The article reports on the double-digit sales increase attained by Hawaiian Host Inc. in North America as of 2008.
- Hawaiian Host introduces Macadamia Truffle and showcases its new grab-and-go Stand Up Bags. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Apr2013, p158
The article discusses the release of the Macadamia Truffles snack nuts from Hawaiian Host Inc.
- Big coolers. // Consumer Reports;Jun96, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p38
No abstract available.