What's Happening to `Detroit Iron?'
- Deadpan. // Automotive Industries;Sep96, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p15
Features Ford's 2.3L Scorpio engine designed by Cosworth Engineering. Balance shaft arrangement; Shape.
- Hang 10. // AutoWeek;02/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the introduction of the Ford V10 Triton automobile engine. Features of the engine; Benefits; Estimated mileage.
- Ford engines getting smaller; fuel economy, horsepower growing. // Western Farm Press;4/16/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p22
The article offers brief information on Ford Motor Co.'s EcoBoost Engine.
- Ford Motor Co. plans smallest engine ever. Durbin, Dee-Ann // Nashville Automotive Report;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the plan of Ford Motor Co. to introduce a one-liter, three-cylinder engine, the smallest engine ever by 2013.
- New engine gives Ford drivers hope. // Memphis Automotive Report;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p12
The article features the FR9 engine from Ford Motor Co. that would give Ford's drivers hope in NASCAR.
- 6 MACHINE. // Street Machine;Nov2002, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p10
Provides information on the 240T automobile engine from Ford. Features of the engine; Specifications of the engine.
- FAST, FURIOUS XR8 GETS SET. // Wheels;Oct2002, p19
Introduces the Boss 260 engine from Ford. Features of the engine; Specifications of the HSV Clubsport LS1 engine; Sign that the vehicles are outfitted with the Boss engine.
- The new Ford Explorer goes offline. Cadogan, John // 4X4 Australia;Aug2010, Issue 319, p15
The article presents information on the decision of Ford Motors Co. to launch the new Explorer model on the social networking website Facebook.
- UK: New Ford EcoBoost power-per-litre beats Bugatti. Brooks, Glenn // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/21/2014, p6
The article offers brief information on new 140PS 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine from Ford Motor Co.