Predicting Ford's Future
- Facelift for Ford Explorer. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p2
Presents a photograph of Ford Motor Co.'s Explorer sport-utility. Expected debut for the 1995 model year; Design of front-end.
- Ford plans a sport/utility-pickup. Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Apr98, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on a commitment to build a version of year 2000 Explorer vehicle by Ford Motor Company. Description of the vehicle; Cost of the vehicle; Information on the Adrenaline display at the Chicago Auto Show Ford.
- Ford considers Explorer lures. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;9/9/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5677, p1
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans to offer discounts for Ford Explorer automobiles.
- St. Louis starts V-8 Explorer. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;8/21/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5619, p4
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based Ford Motor Co. facility will build about 20,000 V-8 Explorer truck in the 1996 model year.
- America's Wagon. McCullough, Mitch // Field & Stream;Mar2001, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p88
Features the Explorer 2002 from Ford Motor Co. in the United States. Description of the sports-utility vehicle; Enhancement of the offroad capability; Improvement of the ground clearance, approach and departure angles.
- Another reason to buy Explorer. // AutoWeek;9/9/96, Vol. 46 Issue 37, p13
Focuses on Ford Motor Co.'s Explorer automobile. Engine; Transmission system; Standard equipment; Options; Pricing; Performance; Fuel economy. INSETS: Owners' voices.;Other voices..
- Ford's Explorer proves the SUV isn't dead. WEAKS, KEVIN // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;9/1/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p6
The article offers brief information on the V6 version of the 2012 Ford Explorer from Ford Motor Co.
- Ford explores Maverick replacement. // Motor;Dec95, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p18
Reports on plans for launching the Ford Explorer in Australia in 1996. Production of the Explorer in the United States in August 1996; Engine options; Features.
- 2002 Ford Explorer. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;7/5/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p42
Features the 2002 Ford Explorer sport utility vehicle from Ford Motor Co. Physical description; Features of the product; Rate performance.
- Redline beyond 6000. // AutoWeek;8/05/96, Vol. 46 Issue 32, p5
Introduces Ford Motor Co.'s 1997 Explorer automobile. Features; Design; Specifications.