TITLE

Polish mfrs. eye upscale U.S. residential arena

AUTHOR(S)
Gunin, Joan
PUB. DATE
September 2006
SOURCE
Furniture/Today;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports that goods and upholstery manufacturers will be joining the residential market in the U.S. in a joint venture with Euro Design. The manufacturing partners of Euro Design include Zew Divani, Paged Meble, and Grupa Nowy Styl. Euro Design and its partners will be offering products in either single-line or mixed container loads or through its warehouse in Bluffton, South Carolina.
ACCESSION #
22624606

 

Related Articles

  • DB Real Estate and Pirelli in €1bn Italian team-up.  // EuroProperty;2005, p3 

    This article reports that Pirelli RE and DB Real Estate Global Opportunities are forming a joint venture to invest up to €1bn in Italian retail and entertainment property. Pirelli RE will have a 35% share in the joint venture, while the remaining 65% will be owned by DB Real Estate's...

  • South Sea Abubble. Mycroft // Accountancy;Nov71, Vol. 82 Issue 939, p656 

    This article provides information on Pacific Harbour, a joint operation in which Slater Walker, P & O and Jardine Matheson & Co. have stakes in Fiji. The South Pacific has always had a legendary appeal to the tourist. Pacific Harbour is a recreation-oriented residential development on the...

  • Hands up those in favour. Osborne, Helen // Estates Gazette;1/11/2003, Issue 302, p92 

    Discusses the reaction of students to a proposed development by developer Gallagher Estates and Innogy. Comment from students on the proposed scheme of the joint venture at Elstow Garden Villages; Suggestion of students for a public transportation linking the residential and employment areas to...

  • Why collaborate? Kanter, Rosabeth Moss // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8 

    Discusses the growing popularity of partnerships and collaboration in businesses. Leveraging of the strengths of a business partner to create more value and build more sales than either company could do alone; Formation of partnerships around worthy causes.

  • Be ahead of change. Drucker, Peter // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8 

    Discusses factors that must be considered when forging alliances and partnerships. Contribution of each party; Identification of every partner's goals and values; Agreement on an outside arbiter.

  • Three local tool companies form joint venture.  // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p34 

    Reports the alliance of several companies for a joint venture supplying vertical insert molding systems in Illinois. Participation of Panzer Tool Works Inc. in the business venture; Inclusion of Pro Mold & Die in the partnership; Proposal of companies to offer a complete turnkey package to...

  • STRATEGIC ALLIANCES AND CORPORATE CONTROL. Fraidin, Stephen; Lelutiu, Radu // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p865 

    Focuses on strategic alliances and corporate control. Business purposes served by the joint venture agreement; Geographical access control; Access to strategic resources and globalization concerns; Network benefits.

  • COMMENT: THE ROLE OF OUTSIDE COUNSEL IN FORMING STRATEGIC ALLIANCES. Shaw Jr., Hewitt B. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p965 

    Focuses on the role of outside counsel in forming strategic alliances. Experiences of the author with joint ventures; Consumption of legal services; Role of trust in strategic relationship.

  • Suppliers form alliance.  // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jul2006, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p14 

    The article reports on Spokane, Washington,-based United Coatings Inc. and Brookfield, Wisconsin-based Technical Roofing Solutions' signing of a formal joint product and marketing agreement to expand their respective territories.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics