- Atlantic/Caribbean. Parmenter, Paris; Bigley, John // Association Meetings;Aug2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p39
The article reports on the positive growth posted by the meetings sector in the Caribbean Area in 2006. There has been a 3.6 percent increase in arrivals in 2005 despite a record hurricane season during the year. Aruba has invested $200 million in its tourism products with projects including the...
- Destinations: Travel, Meetings & Resorts. // Georgia Trend;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, Special section p1
The article highlights several travel, meetings and resorts destinations in Georgia. It cites Albany as a great place for vacation or meetings, which has more than 24 hotels with attractive facilities, complimentary breakfast and historic sites. It also mentions the King and Prince Beach and...
- Wild and Wonderful. Kambic, Randy // Times of the Islands;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p30
The article offers travel tips for Matanzas Pass Preserve and Bowditch Point Regional Park and Preserve situated both in Fort Myers, Florida and includes information on trips to hotels, condominium, taverns, restaurants and shops in the area.
- Everything old is new again. Hampton, Matthew // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;8/20/2004, Issue 1732, p40
Sweltering days followed by freak lightning storms might be bad news for holiday parks and seaside resorts, but it's good news, perhaps, for cities and cultural attractions. Superbreak sales director Ian Mounser said changeable weather was one reason why bookings for heritage cities had become"...
- Oman park on track. // Travel Daily;3/30/2015, p5
The article reports that Majarat Oman indoor theme park located at Al Sawadi Beach Resort will open in 2017.
- Orange County's New Resorts Bolster Image, Business. Cain, Sandi // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, pA-17
Features the beach resorts in Orange County, California. Impetus to the popularity of the Surf and Sand resort; Details on the available amenities at Montage Resort & Spa; Estimates on the number of hotel rooms in the region.
- Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort: A Hilltop Retreat for Business and Pleasure. // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, pA-18
Features the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort in Dana Point, California. Number of available guestrooms; Citations of the recreational facilities; Details on the landscape.
- Indulge Yourself on the California Coast. // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, pA-19
Features the Saint Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Southern California. Details on the architectural design; Total number of guest rooms; Citations of the available amenities.
- Historic Club Paves the Way for New Waterfront Resort. // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, pA-22
Features the Balboa Bay Club & Resort in Newport Beach, California. Citations of the amenities; Details on the interior and exterior design of the resort; Quality of personal service offered.