- Chief of Sleep. // Organic Spa Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p64
The article reports that Westin Kierland Resort and Spa located in Scottsdale, Arizona created two positions that oversee guest's well-being, the Chief of Sleep and the Heavenly Wellness Ambassador.
- Lodging Will Be Tight In Mount Rainier National Park The Next Two Years. // National Parks Traveler;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports on the reduction in available room accommodations in Washington State's Mount Rainier National Park due to safety upgrades at Paradise Inn Annex and Snow Bridge facilities until 2019.
- Cruise news. // Cruise Travel;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p50
Presents cruise-related news items as of July-August, 1999. Includes changes in itineraries due to the Balkan conflict; Princess Cruises' addition of telemedicine technology; Radisson Seven Seas Cruises' exploration of South America.
- Cruising '99: The year in review. Scull, Theodore W. // Cruise Travel;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
Highlights trends which affected ocean cruising and cruise ship operations in 1999. Effect of earthquakes in Turkey and Greece on the viability of cruise operations in the Mediterranean region; Continuation of long-range fleet expansion; Cruise statistics of companies such as Carnival Cruise...
- September Song. Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Aug2005, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p80
Presents an article on cruising aboard the Snapdragon cruise ship in British Columbia.
- Architecture 95: Cruise ships. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;May95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p31
Discusses cruise ships. Misconceptions about cruise ships; Profile of the average cruise-taker.
- Bigness has its rewards on an 18-deck cruise ship. Aronson, Tara // Christian Science Monitor;10/31/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 236, p13
Comments on the size of cruise ships and the view that larger ships can provide more freedom of choice for travelers.
- Hitting Southampton for six. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/7/2011, Issue 2941, p2
The article focuses on the visit of travel agents Lorraine Morgan from Complete Cruise Solution and David Hearne from Ocean World Travel to P&O's Arcadia cruise ship while it is in port in 2011 in Southampton, England.
- Cruise lines offering deals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the increased number of bargain offerings from cruise lines.