Lessons on Leadership
- United States : IHG Expands the Holiday Inn Express Brand in Metro Atlanta. // TendersInfo News;8/14/2014, p1
The article announces the expansion plans of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) in Atlanta, Georgia. The new additions include a 123-room Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites and a 139-room Holiday Inn Express and Galleria Area hotel. Also mentioned are the total number of IHG hotels in the...
- Execs Talk Trends. Bassett, Michael // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p43
Reports on the 13th annual Lynette Owens Advisory Board meeting at the Copper Mountain Resort in Colorado from July 29 to August 2, 2005. Number of luxury hotels and resorts represented by Lynette Owens and Associates; Highlights of the event; Predictions of insurance and financial services...
- Chief of Sleep. // Organic Spa Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p64
The article reports that Westin Kierland Resort and Spa located in Scottsdale, Arizona created two positions that oversee guest's well-being, the Chief of Sleep and the Heavenly Wellness Ambassador.
- Lodging Will Be Tight In Mount Rainier National Park The Next Two Years. // National Parks Traveler;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports on the reduction in available room accommodations in Washington State's Mount Rainier National Park due to safety upgrades at Paradise Inn Annex and Snow Bridge facilities until 2019.
- Beyond the Business Center. Brandon, John // Inc.;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p51
The article focuses on the high tech amenities of several hotels including Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers in New York City, and Joie De Vivre Citizen Hotel in Sacramento, California.
- THE DOGE DAYS OF VENICE. Cantrell, John // Town & Country;Aug2006, Vol. 160 Issue 5315, p76
The article presents information on some of the smaller lodgings in Venice, Italy managed by hotelier Francesca Bortolotto Possati. The facilities have the amenities of a hotel and features accommodations that emphasize privacy. Bauer Casa Nova is an nineteen-room flagship property with several...
- Monaco on the Move. Cantrell, John // Town & Country;Aug2006, Vol. 160 Issue 5315, p106
The article presents information on several hotels in Monaco that continues to entice travelers to visit the country. The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an eleven-story complex, with rooms notable for their flat-screen televisions, mod lighting fixtures and colored decor. HÃ´tel Port Palace...
- P&O selects a spa partner. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/29/2008, Issue 2806, p24
The article reports that P&O Cruises will offer complimentary Temple Spa products in its cabins. The cruise company will provide all passengers with a unisex selection of the luxury brand's creams and oils. Meanwhile, younger passengers will receive their own range of "Spa Out" packs for girls...
- Property bulletin. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2009, p18
The article highlights the newly developed meeting venues. Encore a property of Wynn Resorts contain 2,034 suites equip with the latest technologies and amenities as well as 11 retail outlets, restaurants and meeting spaces. Hotel Monte Mulini in Rovinj, Crotia has the capacity to host 2,000...