Raising the Bar in New Mexico
- Welcome. O'Toole, Gwen // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p19
An introduction to the 2012 Leaders Forum of this magazine is presented in which the editor cites the popularity of the 2011 forum, the recommendations and requests from readers on which event producers to include in the 2012 forum, and the start of brainstorming for the 2013 contributors.
- Hooped into a new pastime. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);3/14/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p9
The article discusses a hula-hooping workshop related to the recreation program for young girls that was held at a community hall in Hay River, Northwest Territories on March 10, 2012.
- The ASM Annual Event helps students prepare to succeed! // Advanced Materials & Processes;Aug97, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p42
Presents the ASM Annual Event which will help students prepare to succeed in materials. Sponsors of the event; Discounted student registration and free membership; Student Lounge and Corner; Student Career Forum in Materials Science and Engineering; Student night raffle prizes. INSETS: Annual...
- Impact of public investment to be focus of real estate forum. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;11/03/97, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p18
Reports about the University of Michigan's 11th annual Real Estate Forum and their lesson on what public investment can do for private development in Detroit, Michigan. Information about some of the workshops covered by the event; Value of construction projects in Southeast Michigan; Suburban...
- Doing business in Canada. DRISCOLL, MARIE // Value Retail News;Aug2013, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p18
The article discusses the highlights of a panel discussion on "Doing Business in Canada" held at the real estate event RECon Conference 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Cushman and Wakefield's John Crombie explored the huge number of international retailers that have expanded in Canada. Ivanhoe...
- SPECIAL REPORT: The Real State of Real Estate. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/26/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p24
An excerpt from the roundtable discussion that brought together seven industry experts in Westchester County in New York and Fairfield County in Connecticut talking about the commercial office markets on September 8, 2011 is presented.
- A new kind of even. // Crisis Response Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p61
The article offers information on the Business Continuity Practitioners Forum to be held at One Great George Street, London, England on December 3, 2009.
- MPI BREAKS FROM TRADITION. Gecker, Rachel // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p13
Information on the highlights of the Professional Educational Conference-North America by Meeting Professionals International on February 2 to 5, 2008 in Houston, Texas is presented. It is noted that the event, which encouraged attendees to reconsider what they plan in meetings, added some new...
- Forum for Socially Responsible Travel. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on the first VolunTourism Forum held in Washington, D.C. on February 2, 2005. Aim of the forum to establish a socially responsible travel; Activities for events and meetings planners; Web site providing information about VolunTourism.