- Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. Brewer, Barbara L. // Association Meetings;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p64
Features the Ritz-Carlton hotels in Florida. History of the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach; Recreational facilities being offered at Ritz-Carlton, Biscayne Bay; Description of the Ritz-Carlton, Coconut Grove.
- NORTHERN VIRGINIA: LIVING & RECREATION. // Virginia Living;2013 Best of Virginia, p73
The article offers information on several living and recreation establishments and activities in Northern Virginia, selected by the periodical "Virginia Living," for its "Best of Virginia 2013" under the living and recreation category. It features Great Falls Park in Mclean as the best hiking...
- Royal Treatment. Bastable, Alan // Golf Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p94
The article features the golf services offered by Reynolds Plantation Realty LLC in Greensboro, Georgia.
- Middle East. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/15/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 18, p8
Reports the opening of Ritz-Carlton hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Ritz-Carlton eyeing Oro Valley for resort. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p1
Reports that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. is eyeing Tucson, Arizona's Oro Valley area for a resort. Features of the only resort to be set in the upper Sonoran Desert environment; Economic impact of the project; Zoning and other regulatory requirements.
- Mega-resort likely to bless Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p4
Editorial. Supports the establishment by Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. of a resort in Tucson, Arizona's Oro Valley area. Distress among innkeepers over the rise in vacancy rates; Suggestions to boost the rate; Possibility that the resort would attract crowds.
- Mountain Spa project wins approval, financing. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p13
Reports that the Las Vegas City Council of Las Vegas, Nevada, has approved final plans for a Ritz-Carlton resort proposed by Mountain Spa. Completion of a financing package for residential and golf components' Target clientele.
- Will owners' bankruptcy lead to sale of the Ritz? // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/28/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
Focuses on the bankruptcy petition filed by the owners of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. in New Orleans, Louisiana. Use of the filing to resolve the dispute between the project's developers and its general contractor over construction delays; Speculation on the sale of the five-star hotel;...
- Cigar aficionados are putting on the Ritz-Carlton. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p12
Reports on Atlanta, Ga.-based Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co.'s elevation of cigar smoking to a celebrated dinner art. Sellout of chain's International Cigar Celebration dinner; Inclusion of cigar-themed dinner events to hotel offerings; Menu offerings at cigar dinners.