Mentoring Program Takes Flight
- Mentoring Program Takes Flight. Kovaleski, Dave // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2006, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on Mentoring: 24 Hours and Beyond, a mentoring program for meeting professionals. Sandy Biback, founder of Imagination+Meeting Planners Inc. and Gale Gingrich, owner of the Gingrich Group founded the mentoring program. The sessions include an overnight stay at a resort, a...
- Imperial: internal cadre creates 'virtuous circle'. // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2015, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the bursary received by the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust to target 50-strong cadre of internal coaching in London, England in 2014. In the said period, the trust received the bursary for use in the development of internal coaching team to enhance the performance...
- The threat of smart people. Stettner, Morey // Managing People at Work;Mar2011, Issue 348, p2
The article presents the author's views on how to mentor an employee by presenting guidance that is gentler and less bossy.
- Learn when to step in. // Communication Briefings;Oct2012, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p6
The article offers tips on how to coach workers effectively, adapted from the article "Employee Coaching: When to Step In," by F. John Reh.
- Know when to let go. // Communication Briefings;Jan2013, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p3
The article presents a discussion about the appropriate time to stop coaching and advising employees, adapted from the article "Coaching Tips for Managers: When the Bicycle Moment Occurs," by Jesse Lyn Stoner.
- FEAR NO FALL. HALONEN, SUSANNA; MCLEOD, ANGUS // Coaching at Work;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
The article provides answers to a question on the potential benefits of coaching to initiate a work project.
- Mentor staff. // Communication Briefings;Aug2013, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a discussion on how to be an effective mentor to employees, adapted from the article "How to Be an Effective Mentor," by Tim Sanders.
- INSIDE OUT, OUTSIDE IN: FIVE YEARS ON. Hope, Sara; Buckle, Louise // Coaching at Work;Sept/Oct2014, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the experiences of the authors about workplace coaching.
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. HALL, LIZ // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the case study of the Big Four, peer supervision, and sophisticated coaching delivery.