APEX Version 2.0 Released
- CIC: NEW FACES, NEW INITIATIVES. // Association Meetings;Apr2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p16
The article presents several announcements made by the Washington, D.C.-based Convention Industry Council (CIC) since the beginning of 2008. Colin C. Rorrie Jr. was elected by the board of directors as interim president and chief executive officer (CEO). Terri Breining of Concepts Worldwide...
- EDI--the contractors' view. Cole, Tim // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug96, p24
Opinion. Comments that major contractors have pooled electronic data interchange resources together to create a sister product to Mernet called CITE. Use of the CITE software by building contractors when trading electronically with suppliers.
- Samuel Lawrence implements SAP system. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p106
Reports the implementation of SAP software enterprise resource planning system in Phoenix, Arizona. Usage of electronic data interchange; Plan of adding Web-based access to the database; Need of streamlining the work process.
- Get More Value from Your Data. Snyder, Derrick // ECN: Electronic Component News;May2011, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p17
The article discusses the need for processing software that simplifies reporting, management, and analysis of business data.
- EDI Meets The Web. // Inter@ctive Week;11/16/98, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p52
Lists several Web-based electronic data interchange (EDI) software and services. Edixchange Enterprise Suite from DynamicWeb Enterprises Inc.; AT&T IP EDI Service by AT&T Corp.; IP EDI.Link from IPNet Solutions Inc.; Prices; Key features.
- EDI hits the highway. Ferrere, Larry // Transportation & Distribution;Jul95, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p92
Discusses the various aspects of the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Electronic Commerce (EC). Merits of use of the Information Superhighway in integrated warehousing and distribution; Differences between EDI and EC; Obstacles in the implementation of the business approaches.
- NwHIN Connect Gets Version Update. // Journal of AHIMA;Apr2013, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that the latest version of NwHIN Connect, Connect 4.0 which is used to securely exchange health information released by Federal Health Architecture developers in February.
- Skills for Life: MPI's 2004 Ed Conference. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
Discusses the role of Colin Rorrie, president of Meeting Professionals International (MPI), to help elevate the recognition of meeting planners. Plan to revamp the group's programming at the World Education Congress in San Antonio, Texas; Comments from Terri Breining, chairwoman of the MPI board...
- New Version of CONNECT HIE Gateway Released. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);4/23/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p3A
The article evaluates the CONNECT 3.3 open-source software from from CONNECT Inc.