The Best and the Brightest
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p2
The article presents corrections, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum's Induction 2009 ceremony celebration and regular features in the issue. Corrections have been made to the "Editorial," on Page 10, and a March 23 story about angel investing. The regular features in the issue include...
- Use multi-year incentives to hold on to employees longer. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the problems publishers face in encouraging long-term employee commitment. Comments from Neal Vitale, president of Peterson Publishing; Benefits of using multi-year incentives to publishing companies; Detailed information on multi-year incentives.
- David Labson. Dobrow, Larry // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2013, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p45
The article focuses on the achievements and contributions of David Labson, one of the member of Medical Advertising Hall of Fame in 2013. It states that Labson received bachelor of science (BS) degree in pharmacy at Medical College of Virginia in 1960s. It mentions that Labson is known for...
- President's Report. Dodd, Ron // Model Aviation Canada;Sep2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p5
In this article, the president of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC) discusses issues concerning the association. He reminds members and officers about the upcoming Annual Zone meetings and elections of Zone directors, nominations for Leader members, appointments to the Hall of...
- Thinking big, staying small. Love, Barbara // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p46
Presents information on a meeting which involved small publishing executives in the United States during 1998. Identification of ideas that were generated during the meeting; Advantages and disadvantages of small publishing; Common factor among the publishers; Concerns regarding large publishers.
- Presentations & Publications. // Windows in Time;Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p4
Several papers by the staff and students of the University of Virginia School of Nursing's Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry presented at various conferences are listed such as "Happily Learning to Space Their Children: Birth Control and the Frontier Nursing Service," by A. Cockerham, "ANF...
- LEGAL NOTICES. // PrintWeek;1/14/2011, p9
An excerpt from the print- and publishing-related notices that appear in the "London Gazette" is presented which includes the appointment of liquidators and final meetings.
- MEMO PAD. Bernstein, Jacob; Lindsay, Grey // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/13/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 98, p12
Reports developments related to print media in the U.S. as of May 2003. Business meetings between Readers Digest Association and eBay; Inauguration of Vegas magazine; Production of 'Dress Smart Business' by BusinessWeek.
- WHEW, WHAT A SPEW! // Advocate;4/7/92, Issue 600, p88
Highlights the Spew 2, the second annual gathering of fanzine makers held at the Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions art gallery in California on February 28, 1992. Names of guests who attended the event; Plans for next year's event which will be held in Chicago, Illinois.