Cyberstars: Ogilvy, IBM top new media awards
- CUT TO THE CHASE. // B to B;09/25/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 15, p42
Reports on the Internet advertisement of International Business Machines Corp. Publicized advertising at the Olympic Games; Contributions of the company to the Olympic Games.
- Big Blue is Back. Ditlea, Steve // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/4/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.'s revitalized online advertising campaign. Appearance of IBM's new branding symbol on newspaper and entertainment sites; Projected growth of electronic commerce applications in the next millennium; IBM's leadership in interactive...
- Big Blue closes in on big Web ad spending plans. Johnson, Bradley; Hodges, Jane // Advertising Age;3/17/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p32
Announces that IBM Corp. is gearing up a major advertising campaign that could place it in direct competition with Microsoft as the top spender for online advertising. IBM as taking third place for Web advertising in 1996; Microsoft as intensifying its efforts on the Web; Question as to why IBM...
- News IQ. Taylor, Catharine P. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/5/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p43
Announces the electronic business policy of IBM in the United States. Plans to post Internet advertisements on sites that post privacy policies.
- MEDIA CHOICE. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign (UK);7/6/2001, Issue 27, p14
Features the Wimbledon tennis-themed mobile advertising created by Ogilvy One and Ogilvy Interactive for the International Business Machines Corp.
- IBM, Levi Strauss, Ogilvy snare top global accolades. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;7/26/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 31, ps36
This article focuses on the winners of the 1999 Advertising Age International, Ogilvy Interactive and its largest client IBM Corp. A spectacular online campaign for IBM catapulted Ogilvy Interactive to the top of the first-ever international ranking of new-media winners. The series of...
- Campaign-i. // Campaign (UK);12/8/2000, Issue 49, p11
Reports developments related to online advertising in Great Britain as of December 2000. Information on the strategic alliance between Phosphorus and Brandsasbroadcasters; Appointment of Ian McAuley as international digital client team leader of Ogilvy Interactive; Development of a methodology...
- CUT TO THE CHASE. // B to B;07/17/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p38
Evaluates the television advertising for IBM Corp.'s e-business software and the Internet advertising for Honeywell's real estate online service. Target markets; Ad agencies; Market impact.
- GOAT OR GLOAT. // B to B;09/11/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 14, p46
Features the Internet advertising campaign of Caliber Computer Corp. and IBM Corp. in the United States. Recommendations to upgrade the advertisement of Caliber; Assessment on the opening line of the testimonial copy of the Caliber ad; Comments on the art direction of the IBM advertisement;...