PE Scours Radiation Oncology Players
- Private Equity Firm Buys OnCure Med. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;8/28/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of radiation treatment provider OnCure Medical Corp. by private equity company GenStar Capital LLC in Newport Beach, California. Oncure operates 33 clinics that offer radiation treatments and diagnostic tests in California and Florida and employs 350...
- Private Equity Firm Buys OnCure Med. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;8/29/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Newport Beach-based radiation treatment provider OnCure Medical Corp. by GenStar Capital LLC. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The company owns and runs 33 radiation clinics in California and Florida. It employs about 350 workers. The company also...
- Cancer Treatment Market Lures a Private Equity Buyer. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p49
The article reports that Genstar Capital has acquired OnCURE Medical Corp., an operator of cancer treatment centers in California and Florida. Genstar believes that it can double the revenues of existing OnCURE centers by upgrading technology and it ultimately will look at acquisitions in areas...
- Domtar sells decorative panel. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar96, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p20
Reports on a merger between Domtar Incorporated and Genstar Capital Partners II, L.P., where Domtar sold its North American Decorative Panels business. Comments from Pier Fitzgibbon, senior vice president and chief financial officer at Domtar.
- Skyway Sold. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;11/9/98, Vol. 256 Issue 6, p27
Reports the acquisition of Skyway Freight Systems Inc. by Genstar Capital LLC in San Francisco, California. Appointment of group vice president, Charles B. Lounsbury as president of Skyway; Improvement of the core rail service business; Services offered by Skyway.
- Genstar Buys Parts Manufacturer Tecomet. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/23/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p28
The article reports that private equity firm Genstar Capital has acquired manufacturing group Tecomet Inc.
- Genstar Capital Buys Pretium in Latest Packaging Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/5/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p9
The article announces the acquisition of Missouri-based Pretium Packaging LLC by San Francisco-based equity firm Genstar Capital following other packaging deals in the U.S. such as Griffin Holdings LLC's acquisition of Tufco Technologies and of Technimark by Pritzker Group Private Capital.
- Genstar Acquires Fort Dearborn. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Sep2006, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p41
The article reports on the definitive agreement signed by private equity firm Genstar Capital LLC to acquire Fort Dearborn Co., a provider of decorative labels to the consumer goods industry in Elk Grove, Illinois. It has cited that the company's management, along with many current shareholders,...
- Genstar Takes Over Symmetry Medical Unit, as Medical Devices Continue to Drive Deals. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/11/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p2
The article reports on the medical device deal involving the planned acquisition of the equipment manufacturing business of Symmetry Medical Inc. by private equity firm Genstar Capital to be folded into Tecomet Inc., a medical device manufacturer bought by Genstar in December 2013.