Management outline: Sources of change
- Reshaping corporate structures is a trend for the 1990s. // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p28
Reports on the trend among corporations of reshaping their structures in the 1990s. Reorganizations undertaken by corporations in post recessionary period from 1992 to 1994; Organizational changes in the 1990s; Principles for companies seeking to improve their organization structures in the 1990s.
- Lack of commitment and organizational buy-in are barriers to corporate change. // Buildings;Mar1994, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p14
Presents a survey by Arthur D. Little Inc. on top barriers to corporate change. Lack of commitment and organizational buy-in; Turf battles; Motivators or initiators of corporate change; Domestic and international competition; Low and declining profits or financial situation; Change in...
- COMPANY REORGANIZATION: Does the Medication Treat the Disease? Brache, Alan // USA Today Magazine;May2001, Vol. 129 Issue 2672, p28
Discusses the concept of corporate reorganizations and its economic implications. Assumptions in which reorganizations are based; Reasons for reorganizations; Success factors in organizational structure implementation.
- How to implement organizational change. Boehringer, Robert D. // BusinessWest;Feb99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p53
Advises on how to implement organizational changes. Essential factors for the success of organizational change; Key characteristics needed from change agents; Establishment of immediate credibility among the organization's members.
- SURVIVING REGIME CHANGE. FELDMAN, AMY // Crain's New York Business;4/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p18
The article offers suggestions for employees at an organization undergoing management change.
- INTELLIGENT RESIZING: View From The Bottom Up. Tomasko, Robert M. // Management Review;Jun93, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p18
Part II. Presents guidelines for an effective corporate reorganization. Resizing process; Creation of a road map of work process; Elimination of organizational friction.
- Culture and organisational change. Smith, Malcolm // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p60
Investigates the factors that affect a successful organizational change and diffusion of accounting innovations. Functions that should be practiced by a manager of organizational change; Significance of corporate culture in introducing a planned change; Processes necessary to implement...
- Change managers see more pain, downsizing. Herbert, Evan // Research Technology Management;May/Jun95, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p8
Discusses the impact of corporate reorganization on employees. Strategic planning; Change management; Change as a form of job insurance; Emphasis on managing for shareholder value; Employees' resiliency to organizational change; Technology-driven change; Commitment to change; Making strategies...
- Editor's Viewpoint: Great to be back. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the changes to the journal's ownership and content to provide more information and help engineers work more efficiently.