- Creating the maximum Green workplace Gies, Glenda // In Business;Nov/Dec1993, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p48
No abstract available.
- P&G launches second 'Friendly' phase of sustainability platform. ALEXANDER, ANTONETTE // Drug Store News;9/27/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information on the launch of the Future Friendly platform by Procter and Gamble Co., aimed at helping consumers save energy and reduce waste.
- Sustainability: Don't sweat the small stuff. Serpo, Alex // Habitat Australia;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p21
The article shares the author's views regarding the ways to save water, energy and reduce the waste in Australia including installing a water saving shower head, composting the kitchen scraps and eating vegetables 1-7 days a week.
- Green alert. // Process Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p8
Reveals that British smaller restaurant and construction companies are unlikely to make significant steps to reduce waste and save energy unless constrained into action by legislation, according to researchers from Kingston University in England. Background on the environmental problems in the...
- I spy with my little device…. Wilkinson, Lisa // Heating & Ventilating Review;Jul2008, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p30
The article discusses the importance of a monitoring system to organizations in terms of monitoring energy consumption and controlling machinery remotely. Among the advantages of the latest automatic monitoring and targeting devices are remotely controlling consumption and providing...
- Hey buddy, can you spare a planet? Harris, Jim // Backbone;Jun-Aug2010, p12
The article focuses on the need for people in North America to reduce the amount of energy and materials they consume. The author mentioned that although the people of North America only comprise 5% of the global population, they consume 33% of the global resources. The author's recommendations...
- GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS DOWN 82 PERCENT FROM 1996 BASELINE. // Sustainable Facility;Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from the 1996 baseline in the U.S. According to the ecometrics released by Interface Inc., the net absolute GHG emissions have declined by 82 % and the total energy intensity has decreased by 45 %. It also highlights the...
- HOW TO GREEN YOUR LAW PRACTICE. Klevan, Alan J. // GPSolo;May/Jun2016, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p18
The article offers suggestions for green law practice. Topics discussed include adoption of sustainable behaviors to have a positive environmental impact, use of technologies to conserve energy and reduce waste, switching off lights in vacant rooms, checking with utility firms for loans or...
- Waste, water and other matters. // Food Management;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p18
Information about issues related to waste minimization, water and other matter, discussed at the annual Critical Issues Conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM), held on April 15, 2008 is presented. Participant Barbara Boden spoke on waste reduction, composting and recycling,...