RSA keeps an open mind
- Endorsements. // 2004 National Postsecondary Student Aid Study (NPSAS:04) Full-Sc;Jul2006, pD-1
This section deals with the professional associations which have endorsed the research efforts of the 2004 National Study of Faculty and Students (NSoFAS:04) being conducted at a sample of postsecondary institutions in the U.S. and Puerto Rico such as the American Association for Higher...
- ASPECT sets out its vision for the future. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;7/15/2011, Issue 28, p8
The article informs that the Association of Professionals in Education and Children's Trusts (ASPECT) has set out its educational standards and it has ensured to provide high-quality provision in all areas of local service delivery.
- Ã‰valuation de l'apprÃ©ciation des premiers diplÃ´mÃ©s du programme court de 2e cycle en interprÃ©tation et mÃ©diation culturelles. PAQUIN, Maryse // Education et Francophonie;printemps2015, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p116
Being attentive to the training needs of society, the role of universities is to offer educational opportunities that better prepare students to meet future challenges. Since the 2000s, many cultural institutions have been requesting university programs on cultural mediation. In this context,...
- New Resources from the National Earth Science Teachers Association: Open Windows to the Universe. // NSTA Express;7/18/2011, p2
The article reports that the National Earth Science Teachers Association (NESTA) has announced new resources for K-12 Earth and space science educators and upcoming events.
- PANELISTS STRIVE TO EMPOWER NATIVE AMERICANS. Katus, Tom // Tribal College Journal;Fall2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p53
Reports on the series of workshops at the American Indian Higher Education Consortium conference in South Dakota. Influence of Native Americans with the expansion of non-Indian progressive coalitions; Increase in the political involvement of students; Effort toward non-partisan voter...
- Vanguards of Change. Henderson, Donna A. // Counselor Education & Supervision;Mar2005, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p162
Presents the text of the speech presented by the president of the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision at its annual luncheon, held during the American Counseling Association National Conference in Kansas City, Missouri.
- CAMBRIDGE COURSE. // Accountancy;May67, Vol. 78 Issue 885, p328
Focuses on the Chartered Accountant Students' Society of London's course held in Cambridge, England on March 30 to April 2, 1967. Participants; Lecturers; Topics discussed.
- Black Educators' Group Strives for 'Visible' Role in Policy Debate. Johnston, Robert C.; Reid, Karla Scoon // Education Week;11/29/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p12
Focuses on the National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE), an organization advocating black students and educators in the United States. Goal to improve the life of African American people; Plan to keep a high profile with legislators; Opportunities provided by the NABSE conference to...
- Five perspectives on mandatory continuing education requirements for the CPCU designation. Smith, Roger; Brandon, Larry // CPCU Journal;Summer96, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p116
Presents the perspectives of five contributors on mandatory continuing education for the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (CPCU) designation. Contributors' active involvement in the issue; Call for all CPCUs to take interest in the issue; Aim of better educating...