`...and a packet of Surf'
- Waitrose hikes online minimum spend for free delivery by Â£10. Montague-Jones, Guy // Grocer;7/19/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8164, p9
The article reports that supermarket operator Waitrose increased the minimum amount that shoppers should spend online for them to qualify for free delivery while encouraging customers to use click & collect by reducing the minimum amount spent for the service.
- Perk life. // Management Today;Nov99, p31
Highlights the services offered by waitrose@work to its corporate subscribers in Great Britain. Allowing of employees to shop at local groceries from a desktop computer; Delivery of orders to place of work; Saving of employees' free time; Reduction of pollution from cars.
- Waitrose loyalty scheme 'more than washing its face', says boss. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/11/2014, p1
The article focuses on the Waitrose loyalty-card scheme offered by the chain of British supermarkets Waitrose for providing services at low cost. Topics discussed include views of Waitrose's managing director Mark Price on the offer of providing a free cup of tea or coffee on every shop for...
- JASON GISSING. Chapman, Matt // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2012, p26
The article profiles Jason Gissing, commercial director of the British online grocery store Ocado. Gissing discusses the hardships his startup business has faced since its inception including the market's lack of faith in his enterprise, Ocado's seeming inability to turn a profit, and stiff...
- Neuer Spielraum. Dawson, Mike // Lebensmittel Zeitung;7/19/2013, Issue 29, p28
The article presents a profile on the British online grocery shopping website Ocado and discusses a business cooperation with the company Morrison, stock market prices, and the company's business revenue. Other topics mentioned in this article include British supermarkets, competition in the...
- 'Net buzz. Nerney, Chris // Network World;09/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p58
Presents information relating to the Internet and intranet industry. Comparison of the Internet to baseball; Details on the success of the online bookseller, Amazon.com; Scheduled date for GreenTree, a San Francisco health store, to launch a Web site which designs personalized health plans;...
- A private function. Hammond, Ray // People Management;8/28/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p25
Argues that British employees will never use company intranets to their full advantage if they are not allowed to do so in privacy. Views expressed by British senior human resources (HR) executives on the use of intranet technology; Role of encryption for the personal communications of...
- Inside story. Buchanan, Leigh // Inc.;1998 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p11
Focuses on the use of intranets by companies. Impressions about Sandia National Laboratories' intranet; Claims about the advantages of intranets; Challenges of building an intranet.
- Home, home on the Web. Allen, Leilani E. // Mortgage Banking;Mar97, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p46
Focuses on several features of intranet technology being deployed by a number of companies to achieve significant savings. Distinctions between Internet/Intranet and traditional computing; Numerous uses that various departments of a company might have for an intranet; Four business factors...