Stationery moves on
- G&DA stationery focus. Allen, Leslie // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p59
Presents several suggestions when choosing the perfect partyware paper to offer in retail stores for the holiday season. Judaic Gourmet boxes, bags, and totes; Paper tableware; Colorful cards.
- Let's go to market! Allen, Leslie // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p119
Features the 1997 National Stationery Show that displays preview of eco-friendly products, florals, garden and herb motifs, metal products and scrapbooking.
- Cover item. // Government Product News;Jan97, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
Presents information on Self-stick Kling Anywhere Notes stationery. Features of the stationery; Efficiency of using the product.
- Show and craft. Michelle, Amber // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct94, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p62
Features various stationery products. Includes a Rollagraph kit from Clearsnap; Garden stickers from Wendelline; Origami Classroom II kit from Kodansha International; Price; Contact information.
- G&DA stationery focus. Michelle, Amber // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb95, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p67
Presents stationery made of recycled and environmental-friendly materials. Includes tee shirts; Paper stationeries; Picture frames.
- G&DA stationery focus. Michelle, Amber // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov94, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p67
Presents several stationery products. Design; Manufacturers; Prices.
- G&DA stationery focus. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1997, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p75
Features several stationery products. Landscape planner and organizer; Spring Garden Decorative Stamping Kit; Giftbags.
- New card gallery. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1998, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p85
Presents information on various stationery. Identification of the stationery; Cost of the stationery; Features of the stationery.
- The store in their dreams. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr98, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p104
Presents information on, Particularly Paper! a stationery store. How the store was planned merchandise and created displays; Location of the store; Description of the store; Item which are featured in the store.