Disillusioned young staff jump ship
- Class conscious. Martin, Andrew // New Statesman;06/18/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4542, p14
Presents an article on how the profession of a person in Great Britain affects his daily activities. Importance of referrals from high professionals in the application of driver's license; Advantage of having a good social status on the legal activities of every citizen.
- The man in the gray-flannel pajama. Leyner, Mark // Esquire;Jan1997, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p46
Scrutinizes the contemporary model of a successful man. Successful men as those that leave home each morning; Successful men as commuters; Business trip as the apotheosis of commuting.
- The 5 secrets of good luck. Smith, Joan // Redbook;Jan2002, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p50
Offers tips on improving one's life and luck.
- Your personal energy plan. Satran, Pamela Redmond // Redbook;Sep2002, Vol. 199 Issue 3, p118
Features a quiz to discover the level of personal energy. Calculation to find Energy Equation; Situations presented.
- Energy Vampires. McCabe, Andy // Personal Excellence;Dec2011, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the need not to be drained by other people and offers ways on how to make life happier and healthier.
- Tomorrow, today will be yesterday. Laughlin, Tim // Ellis County Press;11/ 3/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p4
In this article, the author discusses the uncertainty of life, and focuses on how one can learn the art of living and spend days without regret for yesterday and no worry for tomorrow, despite facing daily challenges.
- 21 Things We'd Like to See. Kita, Joe // Men's Health;Jun2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p122
Presents several suggestions for improving the quality of life. Roving beer men; Recess for professional employees; Marriage expiration dates.
- DÃ©jÃ Vu All Over Again. Platkin, Charles Stuart // Men's Health;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p141
Presents five principles to help break negative patterns. Most common negative patterns; Concept of taking responsibility for your own misfortune; Importance of setting specific goals.
- Escape from a Dreamy Haze. Katie // Teen Ink;Sep2015, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p8
The author explores her experiences of picking the wrong way for dealing with problems in life, including her mother's cancer, that caused more problems but proved to herself she was not scared.