Consumer Confidence At Lowest Point This Year
- Confidence Index Rises, Especially ShortTerm Outlook. // Home Textiles Today;5/4/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p19
The article offers information about the Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) of the Consumer Board in New York. The board reports that CCI increases by 12 points in April 2009. The Present Situation Index shows an increase by 23.7 percent while the Expectations Index also shows an increase by 49.5...
- Preliminary Feb. Consumer Sentiment Index at 70.8. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32827, p2
The article reports developments concerning the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index reading for February 2008 in Michigan. According to market sources, the university's February consumer sentiment index reading was 69.6 compared to the preliminary February reading of...
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds to 44.9 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33012, p2
The article reports on the performance of consumer confidence index in the U.S. According to the Conference Board, the consumer confidence index rose in November 2008, increasing to 44.9 from an upwardly revised 38.8 in October. Economists polled by Thomson Reuters anticipated the index would...
- Consumer Confidence Index Surges to 39.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33106, p2
The article reports on the increase in the consumer confidence index (CCI) in the U.S. The Conference Board reveals a rise in the CCI from 26.9 in March 2009 to 39.2 percent in April 2009. Lynn Franco, director of the Consumer Research Center Board states that the increase was due to the...
- Southwest Airlines carrier of choice for Las Vegas visitors. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/6/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p29
The article reports on business conditions in the State of Nevada as of July 2007. The author relates an increase in the Consumer Confidence Index and in the Present Situation Index as good economic indicators. According to the article, Southwest Airlines continues to have the largest market...
- Confidence tumbles 11 points. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p35
The article reports that Consumer Confidence Index declined by 11 points based on the report presented by the Conference Board in February 2010 in the U.S.
- Consumer Confidence Gains to 53.5 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33376, p2
The article reports on the increase in consumer confidence from 51 percent in July 2010 to 53.5 percent in August 2010 in the U.S.
- Consumer Confidence Up Slightly. // Home Textiles Today;12/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p18
The article offers information on various indexes showing the consumer confidence in the U.S. in November 2009, including the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index, which rose to 49.5, the Present Situation Index, which is at 21.0, and the Expectations Index, which increased to 68.5.
- Consumer confidence up. // Furniture/Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that the Conference Board's Consumer Confidence index has jumped to 56.0 from 40.9 in the U.S. in October, 2011.