The World's Most Powerful Women
- Sonia Gandhi, Indra Nooyi Among Top Ten World's Most Powerful Women. KUMAR, ARUN // News India Times;09/02/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p21
The article reports on the recognition of Indian Congress party leader Sonia Gandhi and PepsiCo chief executive officer (CEO) Indra Nooyi among the top 10 most powerful women in the world according to "Forbes" in 2011.
- 50 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN. Shambora, Jessica; Kowitt, Beth // Time International (Atlantic Edition);11/29/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p28
Presented is a list of the fifty most powerful women in American business and include Indra Nooyi, the chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo, a soft drink company, Irene Rosenfield, the chairman and chief executive officer of Kraft Foods, a food organization, and Patricia Woertz,...
- Fizzying Heights. // India Today;12/27/2010, p19
This article mentions that Indra Nooyi, the Indian-born U.S.-based chief executive officer of PepsiCo, has upstaged her sister and Tandon Capital Associates Inc. chairman Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon in the business world.
- CHAIN'S 50 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN IN NEW YORK. // Crain's New York Business;9/21/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p17
The article reports on several women executives who have been listed as most powerful women in New York City. Heidi Miller, chief executive, treasury and security services at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is ranked number 1 because of her contribution to Morgan's business. Patricia Harris, first...
- Women cannot have it all, says PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi. // Eastern Eye;7/11/2014, Issue 1259, p17
The article reports that during the Aspen Ideas Festival held in Colorado in July 2014, Indra Nooyi, chief executive officer (CEO) at food and beverage producer PepsiCo Inc., expressed that it is difficult for women to achieve work-life balance.
- Women Cannot Have It All, Says PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi. SINGH, YOSHITA // India -- West;7/18/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 35, pA20
The article presents the remarks of Indian American Indra Nooyi, chief executive officer (CEO) of beverage company PepsiCo, about the idea of whether women can have everything, delivered at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado in July 2014.
- 50 Most Powerful Women In New York. SANTANA, DANNI // Crain's New York Business;6/29/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 26/27, p0014
The article features beverage company PepsiCo chairwoman and chief executive officer Indra Nooyi, one of "Crain's New York Business" magazine's 50 Most Powerful Women in New York, and mentions topics such as overseas market development, 2014 revenue and profit, and investments in healthy brands.
- Sonia, Nooyi among Asia's Top Women: CNN. // India -- West;3/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, pA33
The article reports on the Asian women who are included in the Cable News Network's (CNN) list of eight top power women in Asia which include PepsiCo chief executive Indra Nooyi, ICICI Bank head Chanda Kochhar, and Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
- From Glass Ceilings to Plastic Bottles. Phillips, David // Dairy Foods;Sep2006, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Indra Nooyi has been promoted to chief executive officer at PepsiCo, a soft drink and snack company. Her major contribution to the company was the acquisition of Quaker Oats. Her career experience includes working with Motorola Inc. and serving as both president and...