Indonesia's 40 Richest
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne; Blankfeld, Keren; Chen, Caroline; Ann, Lan; Lim, Nguyen; Lim, Noelle // Forbes Asia;12/14/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p40
The article focuses on forty richest persons and businesses of Indonesia. They include R. Budi & Michael Hartono at first position, Martua Sitorus at second place, and Susilo Wonowidjojo at third position. Others are Aburizal Bakrie, Eka Tjipta Widjaja, Peter Sondakh, Putera Sampoerna, Sukanto...
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Lin, Chen Wei; Hutapea, Febriamy; Lestari, P.; Kim, Li Siang; Nam, Suzanne; Nguyen, Lan Anh; Perkinson, Glen; Rachmawan, Dick; Wibisono, Ardian // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p50
A list of the 40 richest individuals in Indonesia is presented, including Aburizal Bakrie & family with $5.4 billion, Sukanto Tanoto with $4.7 and R. Budi Hartono with $3.14 billion.
- Global Ambitions. KARMALI, NAAZNEEN // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p86
The article presents information on 50 richest people of Indonesia and the economy of the nation. Indonesia's economy has seen a growth of 6% in the third quarter of the financial year 2013. Some of the people in the list are R. Budi & Michael Hartono, Eka Tjipta Widjaja, and Anthoni Salim....
- Middle Class Rising. HE, LAURA; KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; KROLL, LUISA // Forbes Asia;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p88
The article offers information on the advantages of increasing middle class sector in Indonesia that will results in increasing economic structure of the country. It mentions several tycoons of Indonesia which includes Eka Tjipta Widjaja, founder of the Sinar Mas Group, which was one of the...
- A New Leaf. Alexander, Dan // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p125
The article discusses the success of Indonesian businessman Eka Tjipta Widjaja in founding the Indonesian palm oil company Sinar Mas Group.
- A New Chapter. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p44
This article reports that on September 21, 2007, Singapore's High Court ruled that Edwin Soeryadjaya's holding company had fairly acquired shares in Indonesia's second-biggest coal producer, Adaro Indonesia. After five years of legal challenges by one of Indonesia's richest citizens, Sukanto...
- Asia. // Forbes Asia;3/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p49
The article deals with the billionaires in Asia. The number of billionaires in the region jumped by a third, and their total net worth climbed to $804 billion, up from $552 billion. Sukanto Tanoto of Indonesia got his start supplying building materials to state oil firm at age 22. Sameer Gehlaut...
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne; Atal, Maha; Schultz, Keren Blankfeld; Chen, Caroline; Chopra, Tina; Nguyen., Lan Ann // Forbes Asia;12/22/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 22, p44
The article presents information on the 40 richest businesspeople in Indonesia who are worth a total of $21 billion. These include Sukanto Tanoto of RGM International, Michael Hartono, who along with his brother own Djarum PT, maker of clove cigarettes, and Martua Sitorus of Wilmar International...
- Indonesia: The Pains Of High Inflation. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p7
Reports on an increase in key target rate of Bank of Indonesia on November 1, 2005. Factors that contributed to the increase; Possible impact of the increase on gross domestic product; Remarks from Indonesian Economy Minister Aburizal Bakrie on the economy of Indonesia.